IKEA watch their hands.

IKEA watch, in principle, wow, but white face no emotion, except with a dull spoon govnetsa causes. In fact, all this is fixable. So, take hours ... In the process of the case will be six photo, photo so-so as to celebrate, drink a beer, a photographer from me so himself, and of suitable camera at hand is not never, but not the essence. Ghonim cat, it scoundrel, is very appealing and the ticking of the movement arrows. From frame to oust him and could not. The dials are branded immediately go into the furnace.

Next, take a heavy paper, 300 grams that way in density, scissors, glue, include programs CS6.

Take any pretty pictures that appeal. Bob LOZHKIN comes to this subject as well as possible, both in form and content. Modify pictures, resolution rules, pririsovyvat squiggle in a circle ...

At the exit from the printer - scissors, glue. And we get so graceful thing for interior decoration.

The cat came and said, WBCs!

And a bonus to another room. I finished. If someone really ask, then I can send the file to print ... I think Bob LOZHKIN not obiditstso.

Tags

See also

New and interesting