Kaliningradian presented the "Volkswagen" mother of many children

After watching TV programs about it on criminal news, Kaliningradian named Sergei (name, he modestly refused to name) has decided to make available to the victim ... his own "Volkswagen Passat". Red Wagon Sergei himself and drove to the house Ulii.
- On the exterior do not pay attention - asked the master. - But all the new chassis, only recently replaced. In general, the car is good. She, by the way, even its name is - "Joan KatranĀ» ...
Jeanne - it is in honor of the deceased a year ago Sergei's wife. It was she, in fact, gave the nickname of the vehicle - "Katran", comparing it with a shark, awesome in appearance, but completely safe for humans.
- When I found out that I want to give for free, instead of a burnt-out car was just in shock - admitted Uliya. - I did not think that there are still people like Sergei, in the world. The gift, to be sure, very handy - you can see, we have no car just anywhere. Before paramedical point three kilometers to the nearest shop - not less. The eldest daughter's discharged from the hospital only, on a school bus for a while will not be able to drive, it will now be an opportunity for lessons to bring up to me the most.
Undone "Golf" Uliya bought just six months ago for 100 thousand rubles of the maternity capital, received after the birth of the fourth child. In the evening, before going to bed, he glanced at his car - as it turned out, in fact last. At night my father came into the yard and saw a woman, "Volkswagen", was underway into flames. Incidentally, in any revenge for allegedly foolhardiness highway Uliya not believe, but believes that an arsonist had acted by order of another person. And even she says she knows who it was, but did not expect that he would be capable of such. However, the suspect in the crime 44-year-old from Kaliningrad is firmly committed to the road version of the incident.
As for Sergei, then a rush, he explained simply:
- I did myself, to put it mildly, not a rich man. Too often he found himself in a difficult situation. But there were people who helped me, that I always try to help others, I can. Maybe it was just the time is now, that this behavior looks awesome. And in fact, good people we have a lot, much more than it seems ...

Source: klops.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting