First ShaurDonald's in Belarus

The news of the opening of the unusual places arrived late last week in the form PHOTO: in the Belarusian city of Baranovichi opened ShaurDonald's. Not a cafe and a restaurant, where you can come in evening gowns - the usual tent, which sell fast food. Zest - to sign and name. We went to Baranovichi to talk to the author of the idea and bystanders. Let go by the pensioner could not read the name and do not know what the "Donald", but most are well aware: for something like this sign.

Baranovichi point belongs to a small-scale urban commercial network. Actually kiosk attached to one of the stores. Location - very "shaurmichnoe." In the area many students (located next to the university) and a dormitory.
According to the commercial director of the company Alexander, it's almost a family business. Therefore, the project, he said sincerely, but not very willingly: the company's ambitions are limited to the boundaries of the city, and her too much attention to anything.
- Just do not look in our idea of ​​some attacks, or global reach - draws attention to Alexander.
Instead of elaborate marketing program for years here work more intuitively, on the principle of "Let's try it!". The most interesting is that even in Minsk, not to mention the regions such business system works well for many.
Stand ShaurDonald's officially opened his window in the beginning of July. But the startup went crumpled.
- I set myself two goals and the team - says Alexander. - One was to make the technical design and install the equipment. It has been resolved. And the second - to prepare delicious shawarma recipe - failed. I tried what we were offered and decided that it is better not to sell anything, than this.
The company is still looking for the optimum combination of taste, price and quality. In general, the shawarma yet. Instead of hungry buyers offer pancakes with fillings (fully own production), grilled chicken (you can tell, a joint project with the poultry farm) and hamburgers with chebureks (its production in the nearest future, yet enjoy the semi-vendor). The day before our arrival, all the burgers were sold, so smoothly in the range is complete.
- So there is a shawarma or something? - Laughing woman came to the window. - It would be called "KuroDonalds" then.

Passing by, or smile, or do not pay attention at all: to see the sign, it is necessary to raise the head, and we often look at his feet. Pensioners and all eyes are looking at the cafe baby.
- What is it like? I do not know ... "Donald"? I've never heard - said living in the neighboring "the panels' grandmother committed by bypassing pleasure.
Middle-aged people are also very naive.
- Hmm, I guess it's kind of network. Perhaps Moscow. Of course, similar to the "McDonald's" - here she did not give herself to circle around your finger.
There are those who are more categorical. We have got such students.
- It would be better in Baranavichy opened a real "McDonald's" and our businessmen would make something original. In places should be your name and advertising. And it is not clear what.
But in general, the new kiosk makes people smile.
- Well, that at least something is opened. Because there are not enough places where you can eat. What they say in the neighborhood? Yes, all the fun.
A restrained smile and the young, bold ideas the organizers.
- Of course, the sign worked, - said Alexander. - I agree, it's marketing on the brink of a foul. But in our case we decided to use the technique. Expenses? It is not even advertising, and an ordinary shop sign, which do not need to negotiate. It has cost just $ 600. I'm afraid to imagine how many restaurants in Minsk pay for such clearance.

And finally, some photos have been working institutions in the former Soviet space, take advantage of the name of the famous American brand. Ukraine, Russia, Georgia ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting