As I have the wrong number

Details under the cut

Recently, downloading something from the famous sharing, he jabbed the wrong button and automatically signed up for premium access. As a result, the balance on the modem went into minus and Internet access has been blocked.

Pichal trouble. I went to replenish the balance in the Messenger. On coming home means the number has not been received. Checking the check. That damn his mother - was mistaken for one digit in the room.

I am thinking: there are three options.

1. Go to put more money, but to his room.
2. Call the hotline to ask to put on the correct number.
3. Call on the wrong number and ask for a refund.

The third option I discarded immediately. Because, first of all, himself a blind fool, and secondly, will whisk for divorce.

Use the first option was extremely lazy.

What, call the hot line is connected. It turns out the payment has already passed them through a megaphone. We should call them. I call on the 8-800. Do not call the number.

Pichal trouble.

I had to go to put again. Along the way, I decided to write to the subscriber whose number was wrong. I thought I could at least, would say thank you. But no ... the silence ...

That I still need it. The story of three morality.

1. Always be thankful when she takes money.
2. Can be really the man to whose number I was wrong, the money needed on the phone. Who knows ?!
3. Do not be so callous. After all, thanks to a simple human, which in our time is extremely rare, it is enough to understand that at the other end of the "wire" is a person. And that my heart immediately becomes more pleasant for both.

Checks are attached.

Tags

See also

New and interesting