8 discoveries that I made for myself, sitting behind the wheel

1. On the road, not many boors. They are, yes, but not the vast majority. Still polite drivers more. Many of you miss, make way. But 10 drivers 1 clipped asshole spoil the whole picture.
2. If no stalling at traffic lights to stupor begins at the same moment honk and yell.
3. The most dangerous object in the road - it's not hamovatye drivers and even run onto the roadway pedestrians. The most dangerous - assholes on planted tinted "Priora" some of which rumbles crap they call music. I seriously do not understand what these people have in mind.
4. We have not so expensive gasoline. No, far from cheap. Yet we are cheaper than in the United States, Britain or Japan. In the latter, by the way, $ 1, 5 per liter of 92-th.
5. We heinous insurance companies. As long as someone was looking to buy liability insurance policy tool, I managed to get nasty, even in fairly large and reputable companies. General level of service as in Russia Corruption. It was a shock to me, I thought for such good money I will be happy ...
6. People have responsive. Stalled at the crossroads of the hill. From perpuga and inexperience put on the handbrake and switched emergency gang. After 5 minutes of me already approaching the two guys with the question "need help?ยป
7. People go by the rules of the SDA. Not ideal for the fad of course, but generally respected. If before going to the driving school you say "yes, why teach them still do not travel, just buy the rights" - do not get fooled. Without the basic fundamentals you until you reach the first intersection.
8. Drive - this is happiness

Source: xorlov

Tags

See also

New and interesting