And if the girl was joking?

Neighbor businessman, too, with the nomenclature past, sent us his daughter 7 years old to play. Her parents loved her wife too busy - generally lepota. But this time coincided 2 point - firstly, they were all busy, and secondly - I decided zabatsat lamb on the grill, and a sack of coal broke straight into the studio. And, of course, Mr. Parkinson helped me lordly, because the house was not a maid, or even unhappy workers. In general, all as in the old days, the poor workers there, and subservient abolished in '91. In the workshop, onaya all covered with a layer of coal had to endure a lot of things standing on the floor, and only then remove the rest. I spread a film started anymore. Here comes up to me and tells a neighbor's child, which seconded to help me. And attempts to send him to play on their own are not accepted, but attempts to breathe and get dirty coal for most tomatoes - just there. We have to give a "party task" on the removal of small light objects from the remaining portion of the net - monkey work, but when the child actually, sort of involved.
But I did not watch, izvazyukatsya managed. Half an hour later resorted parents. In his eyes I see that something is wrong. Seeing the child's dirty hands, look at me. I show what the child was wearing, parents calm and father with a smile shows me sms that this child in between music and French lessons with private teachers managed to nakalyakat:
"Georgia coal. If you have time before lunch, promised to feed. »

via travel1980

Tags

See also

New and interesting