30 apt quotations Saltykov-Shchedrin

The writer, who saw the future. H6>

Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin in Russian literature of a special place, because no writer in his works, not a criticism, not ridicules and denounces really so aptly and mercilessly.
Despite the fact that he wrote almost two centuries ago, his stories are very similar to what is happening in Russia now. Heroes as accurately characterize the modern world, it seems, the writer just looked into the future and wrote about us.

1. If I go to sleep and wake up in a hundred years, and they ask me, what is happening in Russia, I answer, drink and steal ...
  2. Something like: not the constitution, not sevryuzhiny then with horseradish, not someone tear.
  3. In all countries, the railways for the movement are, and we have additionally for theft.
  4. When and what was not a bureaucrat convinced that Russia is a cake, which you can freely approach and a snack?
  5. The Russian authorities should keep their people in a state of constant amazement.
  6. This is nothing that in Europe for our ruble give one fifty dollars, will be worse if for our ruble will give in the face.
  7. If the Holy Rus people will start to wonder what he ostolbeneet in surprise, and so on until the death pillar and stand for. strong> The severity of Russian laws is mitigated by their non-performance Well, we, brother, not so much. We not only ate apples and branches and some have all broken off! We, the other day, Uncle Sophrone by circles with kerosene was - and he drank it all!
  8. We have no middle, or snout, or have your hand!
  9. No, it is clear there in God's world corners where all time - the transition.
  10. - Mon cher, - used to say Krutitsyn - all equally divide today and tomorrow inequality still come into its own.
  11. Alas! Not even a quarter of an hour, and already seemed to me that now is the moment to drink vodka.
  12. - Today, mother, and without her husband's like living with her husband. Today over those of a religion laugh. We got to the bush, were married under a bush - and the trick is done. That they have a civil marriage is called.
  13. To steal successfully, you need to have only the agility and greed. Greed is particularly necessary because of the small theft can get to trial.
  14. ... large letters printed words are unimportant, and all the most significant portrayed the fine print. < To each his outrage decency.
  15. ... The purpose of publishing laws is twofold: one issued for the greater nations and countries dispensation, others - to lawmakers kosneli idle.
- Mistress ask for large or small neck neckline wash them? Education introduce moderation, avoiding bloodshed as possible. Idiots generally very dangerous, and not even because they certainly are evil, but because they are devoid of all reasons and always go straight ahead, as if the way in which they found themselves, belongs to them alone. - Credit - he talked Kole Persianovu - is when you have no money ... you know? No money, and suddenly - klats! - They have!
- However, mon cher, if required to pay? - Burr Kohl.
- Freak! You even such simple things you do not understand! Ought to pay - well, again credit! More pay - more credit! Today all states so live! silly, in a rough sense of the word, Strunnikova name was not, but he was smart and just enough to, as they say, is not the tallow candles and glass do not wipe. In the gab hidden lie, and lie, as you know, is the mother of all vices. One host to another and think, "What would I relish tossed thee Kuritsyna son of the window , if only ... "and the other sits and thinks, too:" With what pleasure would I spit thee vile Pyzhik, in person, if only ... "Imagine this" if only "does not exist - some exchange of thoughts suddenly occurred would be between interlocutors! wrong to assume those koi think that only those Piscary may be considered worthy citizens, koi, mad with fear, sitting in holes and shake. No, it's not the citizens, and at least useless Piscary. The words "nothing seen" already is a whole reputation, which does not allow a person to completely immerse themselves into the abyss of absolute obscurity. Many tend to confuse the two concepts: "Fatherland" and "Your Excellency». It is terrible when a person says and does not know why he said that and said finish ever. li > The talent itself is colorless and acquires color only in the application.

Source: www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/pisatel-kotoryj-videl-buduschee-618255/

Tags

See also

New and interesting