Strugatsky 20 phrases that teach to think beyond

most famous in literature brothers - Arkady and Boris Strugatsky - not just science fiction, not just writers and do not just idols of millions.
Their book on the future of the world and man in it became for many a part of life, and for some - and faithful guides.

They answer to the eternal questions: how to make the right choices, find themselves and not lose in this vast world. Website has collected the best quotes from the work of the brothers and realized - it is difficult to be Strugatsky.

83% of all days of the year begin the same way: alarm goes off.

For weeks on a per capita spend vulgar chatter, and when you meet this person - there is no time to talk.

That's right: a person needs money in order to never think about them .

It's amazing how fast the waves are a delight. Gnaw yourself bite itself compel and itch can be hours and days, and delight comes and then goes
If the name of the ideal man has to do meanness, the price of this ideal -.

Wolf says her cubs: "Bite, I" - and that is enough; and teaches zaychiha leverets "flee like me" - and this is also sufficient; but the man-cub learns something: «Think I" - and it is a crime
Why not shut up when everything is clear without words?

Twenty times better to err on the person than suspicious of everyone.

And what makes sense to buy a car to drive on the pavement? Where the asphalt, nothing interesting, and where interesting, there is no asphalt.

Fantasia - a priceless thing, but you can not give her way inside. Just outside, only outside.

Skepticism and cynicism in life is cheap , because it's a lot easier and more boring than to be surprised and enjoy life.

It is something like a democratic election: most ever for a bastard.

Among them, no one knew exactly what happiness is and what is the meaning of life. And they took a working hypothesis that happiness - in a continuous knowledge of the unknown , and the meaning of life in the same.

What is it - you need? This is when you can not do without. This is when you think about all the time. This is when all life aspire to.

What is the point to talk about the future? About the future, not to say - do it!

Where the triumphant mediocrity, always come to power, black.

Not thunder cosmic catastrophe without flame atomic war and not even in the grip of overpopulation, and well-fed, calm silence ends the history of mankind.

It's true that there are children and adults.
All that is actually more complicated. There are adults and are adults.

There is not nothing that can not be corrected.

Whether it all to hell, because I can not think of his words than these: Fortunately for all, free, and let will leave nobody offended!

Picture on preview: sergss13

See also, please:
30 apt quotations Saltykov-Shchedrin - a writer who saw the future.
The best quotes Ray Bradbury

via www.adme.ru/citaty/pamyati-reya-bredberi-507255/

Tags

See also

New and interesting