20 quotes from the immortal works of the Strugatsky brothers. They will open a new world to you!

Arkady and Boris Strugatsky - this is probably the most famous brothers in the Soviet literature. They are in his work went far beyond the usual science fiction writers. For the majority of our fellow citizens their books opened new facets of our wonderful world and allowed to look beyond the horizon of perception. For many fans of the Strugatsky brothers became a kind of guide on the road of life.

1. There is not nothing that can not be corrected.

2. What is the point to talk about the future? About the future, not to say - do it!

3. Fantasia - a priceless thing, but you can not give her way inside. Just outside, only outside.

4. And what makes sense to buy a car to drive on the pavement? Where the asphalt, nothing interesting, and where interesting, there is no asphalt.

5. Skepticism and cynicism in life is cheap, because it is much easier and more boring than to be surprised and enjoy life.

6. Do not thunder in cosmic catastrophe, not flame atomic war and not even in the grip of overpopulation, and well-fed, calm silence ends the history of mankind.

7. It is better to err twenty times in a person than suspicious of everyone.

8. Why can not keep silent when everything is clear without words?

9. This kind of democratic elections: the majority is always for the bastard.

10. Among them, no one knew exactly what happiness is and what is the meaning of life. And they took a working hypothesis that happiness - in a continuous knowledge of the unknown, and the meaning of life in the same.

11. Where the triumphant mediocrity, always come to power, black.

12. Wolf says her cubs: "Bite, I" - and that is enough; and teaches zaychiha leverets "flee like me" - and this is also sufficient; but man teaches a baby, "I think I" - and it is a crime.

13. If the name of the ideal man has to do meanness, the price of this ideal - the shit.

14. It's not true that there are children and adults. Everything, in fact, more difficult. There are adults and are adults.

15. That's right: a person needs money in order to never think about them.

16. Now offices of many pricked to sleep with your eyes open ...

17. It's amazing how fast the waves are a delight. Gnaw yourself bite itself compel and itch can be hours and days, but excitement comes and then goes away.

18. for weeks wasting soul to vulgar talk, and when you meet this person - there is no time to talk.

19. 83% of all days of the year begin the same way: the alarm clock rings.

20. Had it all to hell, because I can not think of anything, except for those of his words: "Happiness for all, for free, and let will leave nobody offended!ยป

Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, not only the master of literary style, but also brilliant philosophers who are able to convey to readers the important thoughts with simple phrases. Give your friends a concentrated wisdom quotes Strugatsky brothers and share with them this record.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting