11 items that came up with a genius. Perfectionists rejoice!

People who have come up with all this, probably always look at everyday objects to the idea that you can improve. They turn ordinary things that we used to ignore, in the real works of art. After the changes, these things look more elegant and perform more functions. The most interesting is that these ideas are incredibly simple! It's not hard to take some of them to adopt and implement in their apartment. All households will definitely be delighted with such changes. And why me before this had not occurred?

1. This bunk bed is not only practical but also very stylish. B>

2. This is an ideal place to sleep will appreciate any cat. B>

3. Tubes for toothpaste, which not only saves money, but also significantly reduce the amount of waste. B>

4. Shelves for seals. Pretty cute. B>

5. This elegant stairway is suitable even for wheelchairs. B>

6. I wonder what inspired the author of this design ...

7. It is a new perspective on electrical plug. Yes, and store them so it will be much easier. B>

8. The old piano was stunning new table. B>

9. The frame of this bike leaves thieves no chance. B>

10. This glass handle shows everything that is happening in the room. B>

11. The original pencil case for school supplies. B>

These things are very simple, but at the same time brilliant. I would like to have at home, some of them! I am sure that the number 2 and number 4 will like my pets. These incredible ideas deserve more attention because inspire people and improve their household appliances. After all, sometimes it is quite easy. If you liked this story, be sure to share it with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting