My repair. At this time the bedroom.

So, continuing the old theme, in line repair bedrooms. If the estimate on the timing, maybe 3-4 months all lasted, nothing is faster impossible. So, as usual it all starts with knocking down the old stucco ugly.

31 photo.

We continue to churn. Punch several simplifies the process, but just gape - and break off large pieces too, capturing even the ceiling. The wall - vent. The same was in the nursery, where it just stuck wallpaper, then decided to lay. Laying near the mouth of the channel is fantastic ...

The previous owners generally weirdo, but why paint the walls of the room every heresy - is unclear ...

Trash on the floor multiply. Partially plastered wall, cut through the indent for posting Enclosures.

Template for Enclosures. Simply put to the floor, attached to the wall a couple of screws and hammer drilled in Enclosures level.

Future sockets and switches at the bedside table.

A second bedside table would have a similar outlet and switch.

And then will hang the TV. For him, two sockets on 220V, 1-per-socket and dual socket for LAN.

And here at all interesting. There was a crack in the wall. I do it a little scratched, tumbled bricks out of the wall and what you think - it's in the kitchen exhaust duct.

All blackened, if you look closely, visible kitchen on the other side.

Punches above the door opening into the corridor, insert the tube for the wiring. With the size of the pipes do not guess - just barely after all wires stuffed, we had to take one and a half times the pipe cross-sectional area of ​​more than ...

On the side of the corridor ...

But this is a very handy thing. Magnetic bracelet on his hand. In order not to keep the screws in the mouth or in your pocket - always at hand.

On the other hand I was comfortable to hold ties when the ceiling fixed the wire, an indispensable thing.

I begin to lay cables. First, low current.

Then power.

Residence Spiderman :) Then all hidden behind a tension ceiling.

At the entrance formed a tangle of cables. His will to push through the pipe through the wall of the corridor, next to the guard.

Photo left, collecting all the cables in the harness, lubricating oil and dragged - that job of work still ...

Cables come out from the corridor ...

After it with a friend on both sides of a single cable is pulled, I pushed from the bedroom, he pulled to the side of the corridor ...

To gloss over all the indent on one wall ...

And the next ...

The cables on the ceiling, wiring already under stress, the old wiring is cut.

You can visualize the TV that there once will hang ...

Getting wallpapering wall ... just ...

Wall two ...

A photo wall three and four are not found or did not photographed, or lost in the vastness of the hard drive ... There are already tensioned ceiling:

Again, a sharp jump - photos clearly were, but could not find (((As a result, there you are:

And so:

Well, for starters so to speak, I will soon lay out the story of how I was doing wardrobe that cost me less than 15t.r ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1406612627 [/ mergetime]
On this today all already behind at this point the demolition of walls between the kitchen and living room, building a decorative fireplace and a lot more - like finish, lay out ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting