Wheat Princess: student-scholar farmer

Ten months of the year Natalia Brakorenko living an ordinary girl's life. Everything is changing in July, when the country starts harvesting campaign. At this time, a girl with his father Alexander sits in the cab and sent into the field to harvest. In this part of "Duet" has been working for the fourth year in a row, each time for namolachivaya native SEC "defense of the country" is not less than a thousand tons of grain.

- Four years ago, my father offered to go to his assistant combine, so I agreed - in a simple way, without pathos says Natalya.

45 photos and text.

Agreed on such an adventure girl, because she knew he could handle. Indeed, in the graduating classes when she Code of Criminal Procedure, as well as all schoolgirls, offered master barber profession or seller, Natalia has chosen what it is closest. As a result, together with the school received a certificate of tractor driver's license category A. Who jokes to blame genes.

- My father was 25 years in the field. How come the army - so it spreads, it removes the bread. And assistant combine it altogether from the 10 years he worked with his father. So I have come late to the profession, 17 - laughing Natalia.

Alexander does not hide the pride in her daughter. Recalls that previously had to be paired with the guys - it's not that.

- Well this is my krovinochka, most native people. A native like myself believe. On the field, trust is very important. When there is trust, and then work goes - argues combiner.

Natalia admits, her dad wishes he still only daughter. However duties has not been canceled.

- The daily routine is as follows: five rise, and if there is no dew, it is already six o'clock fill them - and on the field. Home back in the 11 hours of the Force only enough to wash up and crawl into bed. The next morning all the same. And so every day, seven days a week.

Today, forecasters passed on the street 34, but next to a red-hot from the sun technique they turn in all 50. At the bunker, where every now and then have to climb an assistant combine to distribute the grain, even hotter.

Dust raised header, instantly covers the entire body, clogged nose and hurts your eyes ... pristavuchie gadfly further complicates the already difficult life of a farmer.

But Natalia knows for what suffers. In the past year and a half months of harvest she managed to earn 12 million. Bought a camera, and even on clothes left. Father, as the principal in a carriage paid twice as large. Money by local standards, huge. But if it is to dispose of them as a monthly salary. The family also Brakorenko, as well as in other families of machine earned pĆ³tom spend otherwise.

- Buy Children need to September 1, part will go to repair the house, and the rest set aside. After all, winter in the farm work is not particularly find it. And to live for something you need, - says Alexander.

At this moment, somewhere in the front there is a knock. Not much, but some of its unpleasant persistence. Broken drum feeder house, responsible for receiving grain. On the field with this defect do nothing. Going to mehdvor. Ahead of the crew several agonizing hours of waiting until Gomel bring the desired item.

Failure to combine mechanic - the most unpleasant thing in the world. Hours of idleness are hard.

Alexander slowly prepares equipment for the repair work. His daughter kept nearby. The girl talks about how she loves her native village and when to wean in the Gomel university, be sure to come back home.

- I like my booth [name of the village - approx. Onliner.by]. Young people trying to move away or to Rechitsa Gomel, and I was satisfied with everything here. Get a diploma - will be in school as a teacher of the Belarusian language to work in the summer to clean bread, - says the student plans.

Somehow learned about the damage to combine his wife Alexandra and his mother Natalia Hope. Woman going to her friend on the anniversary. Just what was (and she was in a smart dress) sat on the bike and rushed to support the family. She worked for more than one year in the carriage with her husband. Knows about kombaynerskih problems firsthand. By this time it arrived and the new part.

Without further ado coquetry and the female part of the family Brakorenko wielding keys, pliers and hammers. Whatever it was, but after half an hour harvester is ready for new victories in the fields.

Hope goes with peace of mind on the anniversary, and Natalia and Alexander - in the field. But first you need to dine. Fed combine certainly not "Rollton", and real food. Woman out of the car "Lasik" not sparing imposes a huge portions pilaf dish in rustic - rice with huge chunks of meat.

After this do not want in a dusty field. But you never know what you do not want ...

- While there are serene days are, you need to work and work, because it is not known what the weather will be tomorrow. And this year's harvest is good, what stands out stubble, nowhere were killed. So all in our hands - winks daughter Alexander.

source

Tags

See also

New and interesting