Two weeks Iovskom reservoir. Sokolozero.

Leave!
For a long time my wife and I dreamed to visit Iovskom reservoir in Karelia.
Charges passed quickly, we are used to gather on a fishing trip. The main thing is to purchase products and gasoline. So, driving on the highway from Murmansk N-ing number of kilometers, turn onto the road toward Alakurtti ... Zarechensk further and further away to the Kuma-threshold (r.Kuma).

130 photos.

We drove Zarechensk ... Heat ... Ostavlivaemsya from the reservoir to wash

This is cove ...
Iovskogo

Olya splashing in the water ... I hasten to her: In a minute you will not - I collect spinning and start fishing right here!

... Hour drive and we start on site. Kuma River. Two hundred meters upstream of the dam and the spillway is. The dam separates the two reservoirs - Iovskoe and Kuma.

p. Kuma.

On the banks of two large fields for assembly and launching boats. Here, all leave their vehicle, and then the water ... Cars are nobody touches, and therefore do not worry.

And we started to unload ...

100 liters of petrol for the PLA! Better to let it remain, than not enough.)))

Things to score as always ...

Photo before the start - a tradition.

Posted in [mergetime] 1406574024 [/ mergetime]

r.Kuma.

Ten km course of the river and we get to Iovskoe Reservoir (Sokolozero). Prior to the flooding in the area were large lakes, the names have remained the same, although they are included in Iovskoe reservoir.

Sokolozero.

How long they were at low speed along the shore, looking for a place in our camp, but he did not choose. Passing one of the islands saw Olya strip of sand there, we decided to park.

The first thing pulled the tent from the rain ... learned a bitter lesson.))) Gradually cleared logs from the shore, they went for firewood. A wood here ...

Evening was approaching. Karelia is currently the white nights. The fish bite all the time, with a slight weakening of the biting hours from 23-00 to 03-00. My hour has come!

Moving away from the coast 20 meters made the first casts. Okun was hung on the lure almost every cast.

Gift this evening was for me ide!

I baked it in foil, in coals.

We sat in the evening, so that did not notice the come utra.Olya went to sleep in a tent, and I go fishing again ...

Beach on the lake ... try a poultice ...

In the morning all the fish bite. There were plenty of perch. It seems that they were not allowed to go to other fish. If throwing a spin as every single place there hung bass, I was looking for another place to throw.

... Were the pike.

Ides this morning, just enjoy! One even grabbed a pike Salmo Perch! Remaining on the L-Minnow - 66.

Entourage!

This is the most krupnenkie during the morning bite.

IDE we broth and mayonnaise ... tasty fish.

-

Tea!

They are hiding from the heat under the awning. When there was unbearable, splashing in the water or sit on the boat and went to get acquainted with the lake.

Our island ... The length of 200 meters and width of 150 meters. In the evening, we decided to get around on the beach. I took a spin. Peck is the same voracious perch and pike. The fish we released back into the water.

The island across the mushrooms.

Red bilberry was no berries.

Beach ...

Sky ... White night in Karelia.

A few days later prisolennaya fish appeared in time for drying. To build a structure made of steel poles and hang it.

She looked especially beautiful at sunset ...

Once, having filled a full tank and looking at the surrounding space navigator, decided to ride to the rivers flowing into the reservoir.

The mouth of the river.

All this took place with the elements pokatushki fishing. Here on this site Pike threw first under the boat, and after that I had no time to pick up the slack fishing line, it siganula the grass. I pull it out of the grass is no longer able to ... As a result, the loss of a wobbler ...

On the river lily.

Just scenery shores ...

We move up the river. Where under the motor at low speed, where rowing.

The bottom is littered with all snag.

This fish paradise.

On one of the turns of the river notice swan with three cubs. They noticed us before and started to leave up reke.Eto only shot that managed to do ...

From the river, we again entered the reservoir. Ominously stuck snag, and tree trunks ...

It's certainly an adventure ... to go on such wilds alone. We need at least a second boat for hedging. But no, once again say to yourself: a neat, little by little, all the wear life vests, water is warm, the beach is almost there ... and once again climb into the jungle ...
Specifically I looked at Yandex People's map of the places where we have got. There is not a single photograph ...

Stop and walk along the river bank. Looks like ripe berries ...

Landed on one mylok. From above you can see how the shore walks flock vlotvy ...

It spills. The depth of no more than two meters. Herbs much ... I imagine how many fish ...

So slowly we got out of the jungle on the clean water reservoir. We met with the guys from the boat Olenegorska. Gave them a pack of cigarettes ... not fit with the cigarette smoke ... there. They went trolling for trout. According to them, the tail was in fishes with a shovel.

More boat met with three of the travelers ... was the most sober of the tiller motora.Odin of the passengers did not wake up while we were talking, the second, in which the leg hanging from a boat into the water, opened one eye, assess the situation, and again withdrew to sleep .. .)))

At the entrance to the lake, is on the banks of the hut once belonged kalhozu. Probably mowed hay meadows and fishing co-operative was. In the hut with two beds, chtol and additional beds in the manger. Hay is very fragrant smell ...

I announced that the quota of water bioresources I ended up ...)))
Allowed to catch a pike or ide for food. I caught a fish course, but the whole is released back into the water. I used to let only small mamok or pike, but to the entire row is ... the first time ...)))

Fish vyalilas ...

And this ide for dinner ...

A couple of times there were showers, but short ...

Passing rain clouds.

After the rain steam even more ...

The best remedy for the heat, it's the boat ...

Sunset.

Once the rain the night we picked up the fish cover. Golf in this case we tenyok its advantage in a tent and slept peacefully

Rain cloud ...

Window in the sky ...

On one of the islands, we found the hut. The cottage is not difficult to find. We need to look at the beach, if not wood - so pockmarked hut. Further along the path. So we found this.

The Hut is well-groomed, it is clean. Margin products.

Oven.

Another home was found on the island.

... From the hut along the trail to the toilet, lined with empty vodka bottles, but not until the end ... The guys are still ahead. The main thing that stood this construction liver ...)))

And now infa for fishermen. The lake trout there. I was trying to troll, but no longer than 15 minutes, I do not have. It's not my fishing, I like an active fishing.
Spill in the grass and tried his turntables voblerki - rejected half - caught the rest. Okun did not care chopper defective or not - grabbing everything. Pull out one, and a pack of 20 pieces, which followed him, standing near the boat and looks you in the eye ... Throw them anything, grabbing instantly ...

White fish on my homemade.

Okun and the old Baltic missed ...

And purebred Japanese did not disdain ...

Basically, all the fish were caught in the L-Minnow 66.

Posted in [mergetime] 1406584400 [/ mergetime]
Well, finally a quick video.

Posted in [mergetime] 1406584546 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1406584675 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1406584825 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1406584937 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1406585059 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1406585245 [/ mergetime]

That's all ...
After a week in the Kum Reservoir. Coming tell ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting