Cook cheese

And you want me to tell how to make a delicious cheese?

First you need to get some gear.
Inveterate cheesemakers tear me, but I matёrost in this case do not apply, so my projectiles are simple and made from a piece of shtaketiny. Except pans, which I treated myself somehow for February 23.

So, the minimum set:
 - Pan (I have 18 liters)
 - Paddle of appropriate dimensions
 - The harp of the same size (it shnyaga for cutting semi).

If another piece kukoy thread derevyahi lies next, then using needle files can be manufactured not wily press

Most importantly, of course, is milk.
There are several options. Adopt a cow or a night to drive to the neighbors who have a cow.
I went on my way. And just buy milk from the neighbors.
Yes, a coward. And, suddenly caught? ))

A. Forgot per enzyme. I bought an enzyme in the network. Not a problem at a cursory guglenie.

So. Fill mined in any way the milk in a saucepan, warm, fall asleep enzyme forward with half an hour and get a kind of mass. By sawing harp on cubes.

Pieces of me left bolshivatymi, so in the process of mixing and maturing them more weight I sawed. And fed the kids and wife. This preform has a cool taste. Gentle. Actually, for the lazy, you can discard it in a colander and consume. I cook a little longer still a lot of a couple of hours at a temperature of 39 degrees somewhere. Without giving lumps stick together.

Then the serum was separated from the pieces. Here, I am not trained. None terminology. In short, the liquid - in the sludge, solid in processing.

I have it all flowed, then I handed it still squeeze, grind into a kind of cottage cheese (cottage cheese taste is not quite) and is sensitive to salt. On the palate.

Press a deal!
On the number of bricks (weight) and the duration depends on the hardness pressing cheese. Which byavayut soft, solid and semisolid. Kind of like))
And, also affects the temperature regime, but I did not bother.

I shook some day, once at 12 am turning head and squeezed pouring slush. Yes! The round piece of wood that the piston, better wrap in foil. That would not feel beaver eating cheese afterwards tasteful wood.

And the result here is a round timber. Which can still ripen a long time, having made no cunning machinations.

And here so you can sharpen.
(Yes, there is another cooking more sympathetic)

Tags

See also

New and interesting