Check out the sea

The idea of ​​the trip was born by accident.

Our Zelenograd 4x4 Club, decided to get rolled up on the sea ... At first I did not think that I would go ... But after talking with people and discuss the budget, I realized that in the next two years, I am the son of the sea for 25000 rubles unlikely'll take.

Singing "Aria beggar" boss, I got 10 days off. And the 25 th we rushed !!!

Gallery in the way I did, because taxied, and from synuli photographer until no ...

"6th in the morning, 1,356 km were behind.

And here we are at a campsite on the shores of the Sea of ​​Azov ... The village Dolzhanskaya ...

The camp is set long enough. And as it turned out in vain .... (((

First son was speechless when he saw SEA !!! After 10 minutes, he was sopping wet !!!

Tired of the way, the friendly company of 15 pax, adopted the "sleeping pills" and went to sleep ...

Slept soundly ... and when I woke in the morning, we saw it:

The order of 50 photos

Unfortunately vidosy large volume does not fit ...

Strong-willed and collective decision was made: to dump !!!

And another 350 km of track and we Vitjazevo ... Already in the Black Sea !!!

There are already quite another matter !!! Sun FRIES !!!

Since arrived late at night, while pulling out all stuck in the dunes puzotёrki (We automobile club), Camp laid out in the morning ...

My son slept in "dzhimnik" unload all things torn on Dolzhanka tent ...

Calm and a large number rapanov that washed ashore, the storm ended yesterday just finished off my Ilyukha !!! From the sea, he did not get out all day !!! When getting out, it looked like this:

We were just in the process of cleaning the beach with tractors ... In the huge "scratcher" they collected garbage ...

One of them managed to "dig" ... We also yes to "patrol" it would not be able to pull ... Our snatch ropes for this load are not designed !!! A metal cable from the tractor driver was not ...

Someone from our already having tried the local "nectar" said: Maybe he is "Bleed" ??

And this is the result:

"Belarus & quot; Took off his shoes !!!)))))

All at once cooled to salvation)))))))

For particularly small crew members was put here such "splash»

Demonstration of a collection of clothes "Vitjazevo 2014»

Posted in [mergetime] 1404643247 [/ mergetime]

I beg your pardon! Photos something bad loaded! So forgive me for being slow!)))))

Local dogs

Camp

Son

Again son

In dad went ... Also in PROMALP marks))))

Protorchala few days in the Gulf, pulling stuck "Land Rovers", "Qashqai" consider themselves "SUV", we decided to take the children to the water park ...

The water park is the hardest sfotkat child's face !!!

More photo as found our camp on the Azov blown

Babes style 4x4

As without sea sunset ...

And we have a siesta))

Rakushechki ...

Further, no comments

Posted in [mergetime] 1404644430 [/ mergetime]

Your humble servant ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1404644807 [/ mergetime]

I have everything !!! Kick.

Tags

See also