Gomel - Arabat Spit 2011

Will be 45 photos. 1 ~ 6MB and videos YouTube ~ 10Mb

All good!

This summer, once again made a rally in the Arabat Spit, which is the Sea of ​​Azov, and that is its most pure and healing side. On this occasion, I want to share impressions and observations.

Looking ahead to say that this year on holiday last year and a solid sense of pozitif fuck house on the coast of the Sea of ​​Azov only increased many times. And yet, the official card of the Navitel not cheap at the moment of the trip was still full of outdated Gamna even free navigation waze sometimes behaved much more predictable.

This year, foreign tourists were several times less than in the past. Swollen rumors of cholera in Mariupol done their dirty deed, Russians and Belarusians have chosen the Black Sea, and even add to the second expected, but suddenly covered himself to the crisis. Most were local (Ukrainian) public occasionally, but more often than last year, met Moldovans, Latvians, Germans and Czechs .... But in fact it turned out that in those parts of cholera nor any no mosquitoes (the trouble of those places) this year, we can say it was not at all, and the sea was warm and clean.

So, it all started with the fact that the travel we had on July 31 with the arrival of the 1st of August to the place, and a green card issued from the 1st and last time somehow managed to change, despite the bureaucratic troubles. < br />
They came from Homel at 7:00 in the direction of the checkpoint Veselovka, New Gutu shallow right, as it turned out not in vain. Arriving to the PCB met all of the 63 cars on the Belarusian side - is nonsense. The reason - a stupor at the Huta where Veselovka unfolded on tourists from the end of the queue. He looked at the picture of the hopeless and have settled on the simple point lomanut Poddobryanku, pre-call duty pograntsam Gomel region and learned about queue there.

Reached Poddobryanki almost normal, except for purely dirt roads with cobblestones and labyrinths on the map Navitel (Susanin rest). By PP arrived since murzatymi cars, personal belongings scored the eyeballs, lots of electronic devices and with great doubts about the success uproschenku go with the existing baggage. But oh! miracle - 15 minutes and we are in the territory of independent Ukraine. Now all of a trip to the south will start with this PP, and possibly return, but on the way back the Belarusian pograntsy more picky about the luggage.

Simplified crossing points "Poddobryanka." Operates from 7:00 to 20:00, allows only residents of 50km zone and Gomel residence. Customs no - one pograntsy, so the passage of goods is limited.

We go further ...

And then the road road road. The road is different: not very good. This year, as never before, on the highway E95 and indeed was seen a lot of accidents, and not simple, and shifters, a corpse on the road and differently so creepy. Photos do not wait - do not lay out.

The first arrival in Chernigov (Navitel, as always screwed up a couple of times, but the road is known, go and ignore, waze normally led by someone already drawn the road) - shopping in the boutiques, and a light snack in the caloric McDonalds. Shopping discounts of 50-80% in the MOTOR, Levi's, TOM TAILOR and Broadway was a success. From that moment on our part and give us a real vacation began

Stocked MTS SIM cards, recharge existing and faced with strangeness, the staff of one of the offices of MTS could not answer my questions half, sending me to the 111, but it is better to 555. MTS - because cool cover almost free calls within the network and anlim cheapest normal internet on Arabat Spit (not 3G, EDGE but steadily everywhere). But it is necessary to call to his homeland, even all the conditions of MTS, loses a round sum of hryvnia (or how not to UAH 1.5. Of the application) and a few fades the beauty of MTS, so called a couple of times through the branch Ukrtelecom. I do not think that other operators will be better picture.

Move in the direction of Kiev ...

In Kiev, all the beam, Navitel surprisingly little fucked up. We managed to drive to the traffic jams that formed in his eyes because of two minor accidents. Navitel jams in Kiev almost did not find, and Waze someone previously noted on the map seen one of my failures and was noticeably slowing traffic on the map, but we got through safely. I had places ponaglet slightly pokoshmarit local drivers with their maneuvers, as still "friendly" Navitel gives a final warning for not 30-50 meters, and at the crossroads. And in heavy metropolitan traffic visitors with such a lot of fun tips accounts.

Next zatyazhzhzhzhzhnaya E95 c few traffic cops, and not very advanced services, refueling and other necessary attributes traveler. Refuel only at Shell, in the last year had to compare different gas stations and chose for himself the favorite. Tried V-Power, which this year is trying to pour all petrol stations network with particular insistence. On the question of what oil is and how much added Arabian stallions under the hood, replied that a detergent additive and Baltic gasoline. Gasoline in general this year in Ukraine, as well as cigarettes rose overhaul. But we do not pay attention to it - we are on vacation and come to spend rather than save

Darkened, came to junction E95 / P06 eat and drink kofiyu. Ate dumplings, they are there on each side, and all 50 species of the third year, it is strange that no one offers zamanuhu of 51 species, such as "dumplings with dumplings».

Smoke break, move on ...

The Congress on the P06 began with small nightmare: because of the absence at the end of the road junction sign of narrowing, I and fellow behind me flew (otherwise you will not name) hilly asphalt transition into the ground and beyond the fence. There's a course I lost a piece of decor bumper, which now can not be found in any of the directories. But they were still alive, thank God, and if there is, as usual, put a block or a fence began earlier - would be a tragedy. More kilometers 10 felt the tremor in his hands, and then everything went well, the speed of the ride, though, too.

Generally about speed in Ukraine remained positive impressions, the threshold is 20 km / h is a very good solution. After returning for another week trying to adjust to our 10 km / h - had a hard time.

Deep night enveloped us near another Gothel in a vacant lot, there was no place, but we are kindly invited to spend the night on the territory of 20 UAH machine, which we did. Sleep for a couple hours in the morning moved deep cool further. Road P06 and P47 in the ideal day to pass, especially the first one, they are very much loaded wagons, but not always with the width of the order, plus started this year a large-scale renovation. Tyazhkovatenkie path lengths for the unprepared vodiya, it is no longer heard from one person.

Next snack was AUTO-GRILL Myslyvets in the district Kotlyarevo - our favorite fast-food chains. Children are most impressed and scared raccoon skins weighing on the front door of the cafe. Excellent cafe - stilizvtsiya 5 ++ kitchen for 5, the staff, the atmosphere - everything veri veri gut.

The first full breakfast in the Auto-grill "Myslyvets»

Trump Network Auto-grill. On the way serious charge only them

Next was a spontaneous and Kherson bypass road market with cheap fruit and vegetables, zatarilis slightly further off. Seriously tarimsya there, usually on the way back. The market generally unique even in that one side is completely covers one of the directions of the road and all of this do not care.

Further especially without incident on a difficult hilly, but beautiful road P06-P47 (a hydroelectric power station in New Kakhovka is worth) reached Schastlivtsevo ...

Upon arrival, immediately went to the previously booked cottage complex "Breeze", as if faded by what he saw. The whole place is not worth the money unequivocally. From the sea far away, the dog near the children's sandbox, entry / exit from the territory of the schedule to not disturb a dog - nonsense epta who rest here or I'm the dog ?! Non Gamna sad ... in general impressions no ice as from the nursing home. At the site of smoked internet (like the 21st century), I remembered many to choose from at home, dialed a number and moved towards a better holiday in the "Comfort Plus»

Greeted us with open, we told showed impressed and convinced. The sea was even closer than on last year's "We Zaporozhets", its shelf almost immediately because of the sad memories of some of our comrades on the greed of the owners. I have to say there is nothing to compare in the "Comfort Plus" seemed somehow more human, and compared with Zaporozhets and in comparison with the breeze. Then it turned out that the first impression was confirmed and all the nearly 20 days we spent really comfortably and without jerking. In no need, from a corkscrew and ending with a washing machine.

Our body in the "Comfort Plus»

Children's playground on site. Set small but perfectly adequate, and most importantly the children are happy

Continued yard. Coquina underfoot and lots of greenery

Entry into the territory. Cars are in the yard, for some it is I do not have enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry., And to whom, and I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry.

Our dining room

The kitchen and the bar in the dining room

After a hearty dinner, you can take a nap on the spot

And yet here we were lost in the evening under a wide barbecue and a TV set on the table. And for children, it was a platform for creativity

The rooms almost all with balconies, spacious, in a little bit empty, but there is a safe, TV set, satellite, large refrigerator, Conder, wardrobe, bedside tables, a table for cooking anything, cabinet above it, a coffee stoic dignity unit ... in general a complete set . The area is comfortable, the food is delicious (we ordered 3 meals a day), you can eat in the dining room, as you can and with room service, tea common to the floor (never strained). After a day maid service, 1 or 2 times per week (can not remember), bed linen.

Children assigned to a small, but well-equipped and well thought-out space. The children were happy, and this is important.

In the courtyard was listed real strawberries, funny

Continue ...

I haarder

One of the points of the program was active rest "catch and eat haarder." Looking ahead to say that the program is "at least" has been performed - 1 delicious and kaprizniyshy Azov beast izlovlen and eaten with gusto.

Weather at sea constantly changing, only one thing was constant - the desire to catch haarder, despite not season. Caught on the beach, I went for Schastlivtsevo, traveled Small, sports suspension killed his sports car on the road direction, but it was worth it, believe me. Pechalka that my daughter was unwell and further fishing, as well as the remaining 3 days of rest breakup, but the program is executed, and at least I am quite pleased.

Limani on Sivash

Gourmet haarder worm digging on Sivash and its estuaries with lunar landscapes and funky smells. What is a worm and such places. Photos monster did not work, but it's for the best, no need to scare. Until I saw his jaw, trying to bite you for your fingers, strung it on the hook easily, and then there were a few uncomfortable.

Places mining monster: Siwash and estuaries, opposite the hot springs and the hotel «Golden Sands»

Everything was ready for the fishing: gear and bought a stick, and the worm was extracted to determine the place. And how to do it without knowing the terrain in front of you and when the boundless sea? That's the first time we posunulis where the local catch vooooootkaih haarder, but then we found out that there was a "but" - it's the season. Then every day we all learned new details about the fishing and to the day of departure, we have become very wise uncle who could compete with something with local fishermen. However, 99% of local fishermen - a poachers, so they would have been longer ... network

First outing for haarder of small - a result Bolt Ivanovic and someone ragged rope, stretched from the sea

Thunderstorm fishing is not a hindrance if you're not in front of the open sea, you do not have a carbon rod and just have a lightning rod. Therefore, we do not tempt fate and folded when we finally covered the storm cloud.

On the next day we waited and believed that luck will soon turn to us right place, at the edge of the well, or come to the shore jamb.

Where are you swimming, Azov beast?

Fishing is good all the instruments

Yahooooo! And fortune has heard my prayers that the holiday ends, and with pelike never met in person. Or is it the result of discarded 10 UAH. small coins in a sea of ​​beer Neptune. In general, the first and last in this year's beast was izlovlen.

Here he was the first Viewtiful!

From the sights and usefulness of the edges visited Askania Nova and made regular forays to the hot springs, salt lakes, mud black and gray, with the brine and salt from the lake. Genichesk. Several times drove children to dull and sometimes funky carousel. Once we climbed over the fence of regime sovkovski pension Azov, to reduce children to the playground, and was disappointed to see there is only one new combined downhill.

In general, the arrow on the entertainment industry is poorly developed, as well as all the infrastructure in general. Particularly bothered me personally and my friends, is the lack of normal amounts musorok or even their presence. You go to the stump or a piece of paper or even bulls like crazy and looking for somewhere to throw away, and shit do not want to wean already.

Okay, about pleasant. Askania Nova - a place where you want to go and not because it is actually the only interesting place in those parts, but simply because it is really interesting. Although the taste and color of all the markers are different, but fans of zoos and any vegetation definitely enjoy this place. I will not be here to tell what was happening, it can be read on the official website of the reserve. Photos on their website dull, but in reality all the more fun.

By the way, as it turned out at the zoo Askania has 2 inputs: one for the money, and the second is the way it is - free Ie going to the first pay you, and you can take a guide and walk all by turns, and going to the output (he left the entrance, almost on the border with the field) you do not pay, but the animals will learn the opposite. This scheme for greedy and who can not send their scrap several hryvnia for animal feed and z / staff, they enter through the main entrance.

Entrance to the reserve "Askania Nova»

Reserve "Askania Nova" - ducks, herons and other animals

Reserve "Askania Nova" - the duck in the range

Reserve "Askania Nova" - Peacocks were all plucked, but the market was near the reserve pen shaft

Reserve "Askania Nova" - a pond with emerald water

Reserve "Askania Nova" - alley along the pond

Reserve "Askania Nova" - a curious deer

Reserve "Askania Nova" - a mountain goat. The guy does not have problems with finding a corkscrew

Healthily

Hot spring - wildly useful thing if handled adroitly. Without fanaticism - procedures for 5-10 minutes every day and you will be healthy. Vodicka about 70 ° C. Early in the morning, and after 20:00 the people much less and parking is free.

The trail to the hot springs

Full house at the hot springs

Freshly cooked humans. t of water about 70 ° C

Siwash - the source of the blue (gray) and black mud. Even more of this oily black mud in Lake. Henichesk near an abandoned salt factory. There you can get wildly helpful brine and salt - free, and in a hot spring all the same, but for the money.

Siwash (Rotten Sea) - including source of sulfur (blue) cosmetic mud

Henichesk Lake - the source of brine, salt and black mud. Depository medicinal vsyakostey

Abandoned salt factory

It is nearing departure ...

In general, once again, the impression of the rest is extremely positive, with which should be, but the feeling of incompleteness thereof, unfortunately, remains. As it is now with the work?

A vacation goes something like this:

Mary Poppins Azov edishn

Ya stars

Swing ... oh, I would just once, but the dimensions are not the same

Back sympathetic leaving earlier than planned due to technical reasons. The home team went into the cottages position and back the balance in full, although the unofficial rules were only 50%. For that special thank you to them!

Oh, and the last day of departure on the road to a single car wash in three towns (with unjustified price tag of 90 USD.) In Gengorke, we can say saved, taking the road, a lovely animal subsequently transferred to the owners of cottages on education. They promised to watch and love, and in the case faq release into the wild. When I was made a temporary cage in the open air, where the beast itself felt kind of good. Time will tell.

Marsh Europe bug. I wanted to make her ninzya-bug, but the time has not been

P.S.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting