Miniature Living

Hello everyone! I graduated from a very long, but extremely interesting project: a miniature living of elderly women living in 70 or 80 years in the Soviet Union.

Miniature, scale 1:12.

Materials: foam board, balsa, veneer, samokleyaschayayasya film LEDs, silk, bamboo towels, glass, mirror, leather, acrylic paint, wire, various caps, jars ...

Pictures came out very much, despite the fact that I honestly tried their otseit . So sit back and start watching.
40 ph via

In the beginning, I want to clarify that the sewing machine purchase, factory. This is the only thing in the room made me not.

As soon as we go into the room, opens before us here this kind:

So, who lives in the apartment with a cozy shade? A tiny old lady lives here, who loves needlework.

Meet the mistress of the room.

Gray hair in a bun, glasses.

And invariably knitting in hand.

With the mistress met, but how to begin an apartment? That's right, with the door. This time I tried the door, made all grown-up: lintel, box, threshold, trim, even locking tabs available.

Here is the door from the inside

Next to the door should radiogram, and above it a cuckoo clock.

Evening light

A breeze Kolyshev tulle

And hid in the corner sewing machine

And all the necessary stuff to it. In the box colored thread, needles, scissors. In the photo for some reason can not see it all. But it is. Honestly, honestly!

Above the machine hanging bookshelf with collections of works by Soviet and foreign classics. Yesenin, Jack London, Pushkin. Glass shelf in the open, you can get every book and "read»

Lampshade.

General view of the room

And the details. Telephone and a desk lamp on the dressing table. The lamp would be in a good rearrange need, but apparently it is not necessary to temporarily mistress, once it left here.

And this same hold in the rays of the evening sun. Sorry, could not choose a photo. In the first quality is better seen good things, and the second this atmosphere turned out!

Slippers and footstool

Place the TV near a window.

Those who have followed the process, know what's on TV, you can watch different shows and movies. Now they included about 15, just did not think. So it will not be boring !!!

And then came my grandmother's grandson and made curtains instead of sticking to the owl. Owl is not yet prikayannaya.

And if someone contrive and peep through the window, you will see a picture here.

Or agave on the windowsill.

I was asked to show closer battery. Show!

Again, without the curtain. Pipes embedded in the wall.

You've probably already seen that in the corner by the door is a large wardrobe. But it is not easy! There's a monster hiding straaashnoe Buranische!

Although the monster is actually not so evil and scary, so enough space for clothes and

There is still room sideboard, with crystal, decanters, glasses and other things. Everything is all.

And my grandmother loves New Year, prepare for it, decorates the Christmas tree. All the toys are stored in this box.

Grandfather Frost and Snow Maiden

Different toys

watch

That's it !!! Completed a tour of this small room.

And now some technical information. Rumboks dimensions 47 * 25 * 35 cm, the roof is removable. Power ceiling light from two AA batteries, a switch hidden under the roof ledge. TV's power from the battery 1 round, she and the switch is on the outside of the wall next to the window. Won the gray box.

Projection on the roof. He is the "house" battery. And the roof, painted under the sheet metal.

But looks so openly. Photographed the day before, after only decorative strips taped to the top looked neater.
I have all

Tags

See also

New and interesting