World on a huge palm

(18 images in the text)

Who of us in childhood did not present himself ruler of his little kingdom? Gulliver among the Lilliputians commercials, which educates its people, watching the way he fetus, and helps him build a new small town. The virtual realm is in the times of my childhood golden, unspoiled killing fantasy computer games (only for us adults uncles can play) could be anywhere - even under the carpet, even in a closet. In the end, I could build it out of the Soviet Iron Designer.

But most of all I was absorbed in his childhood tinkering with toy model trains. This is also a kind of world in which I was master. Trains were my passion for life. So when you visit Miniatur Wunderland (Miniatur Wunderland) in Hamburg, I almost went crazy with happiness.

For those not in the know, Miniatur Wunderland - the world's largest railway layout. Construction of the first part of the layout began in December 2000, the brothers Frederick and Gerrit Braun. The first three parts were completed in August 2001. The total area of ​​the layout in 2010 was 6,400 square meters. m, of which he served layout 1300 sq m.

Thing, quite honestly, protryasayuschaya imagination. All executed with stunning precision format H0 (Half Zero), which in Russian is called 1:87. The ratio can be seen in the following picture.

The whole territory of miniatures (although miniature because of its giant size not dare call), is divided into seven sections. In each - its climate, its architecture.

In the vastness of the mini-world scattered 215 thousand. Human figures, planted 228 thousand. Trees, lit 335 thousand. Lights.

The people there are engaged in everyday activities. Music plays. We hear the familiar sounds of the bustle of life.

And, of course, are constantly ply the pleasing to the second train schedule. Total 930 compositions of 14450 cars.

There are in this world and very funny situations. Something like bathing in mud divers.

Or improperly parked car.

There are also quite naughty moments.

Yes, and multiply, apparently, miniature people also know how.

Beautiful world in all respects.

Hamburg away, and Peter - close. There in 2011 opened the "Grand Model of Russia." On an area of ​​800 square meters. M is our homeland in the most important monuments and recognizable subjects.

From the heart of our country ...

... To cheer in a garage somewhere in the boonies.

This is a completely different type of model. Trying to show the image of an entire country as a rigorous framework. Built in Shanghai giant mock country with all the minute details serves just this purpose.

Now Moscow is ready to "beat" all the largest of its layout. In fact, so huge and the layout of the central part of the city for many years exhibited in the House at Brest.

The new layout of the same, according to the vice-mayor Husnullina, will be built in a renovated pavilion "Moscow" at ENEA. Its area is closer to 8,000 square meters. m, which will provide him the honorary title of the largest urban layout in the world. They say in the layout every Muscovite could see his own house. Besides the entertainment features mini-Moscow will perform a useful role. It will help Moscow construction properly plan the further development of the city. Indeed, in recent years the capital of a rapidly changing, increasingly approaching the status of a comfortable European city.
Work masters layout are extremely laborious and perseverance, is in full swing.

So soon Muscovites will be able to see the city from a bird's eye, not rising into the air. And me, I hope, will be able to help these exposures to instill in their children a love of laborious work and its results, and remind them how cool sometimes fantasize.

Tags

See also

New and interesting