Miniature Jyoti Amga

Meet the "champion" of India in the world of dwarfs. Girl named Jyoti Amga already 14 years old, but its growth reaches only 58 cm and a weight not exceeding 5 kg!
None of the continents nobody has yet found any slimmer.
The most amazing thing, according to the London Daily Mail, that "Thumbelina" never grows up - she has been a condition called achondroplasia, congenital or stunted limbs.
As usual cutlery for Jyoti is too large, the parents brought her to miniature plates, cups, spoons, forks, both from the children's toy set. Equally petite and fit only for her jewelry and clothing. Yes, and the baby cot in the corresponding - toy by the standards of normal people.

Despite its exclusivity, the girl, as everyone goes to high school in the city of Nagpur in central India. For her, there contrived a special mini-desk and mini-chair, but classmates refer to her and play with her as with a conventional normal girl, not trying to discriminate against her or tease. Together they listen DVD-drives, together adorn the mirror, trying on fashion trends.
Yes what there is discrimination !? "I am very proud that such a small - recognized Jyoti. - I like that I was paying so much attention. I absolutely terrible - I, like everyone, just dream it, without feeling any difference with the others. "
In fact, to include Jyoti in her town as a celebrity. Moreover, some tend to idolize "Thumbelina».

Creatively teenager - the release of an audio CD in conjunction with the popular Indian pop singer Mick Singh.
Her mother 45-year-old Ranjan Amga says were unaware of the unusual condition of their child while Jyoti is not five years old. Despite his dwarfish stature, she is very smart, and we adore her, recognized her mother.
Jyoti dream - to get to the Bollywood film industry center of India in Mumbai (Bombay), and to become a famous actress, acting in films.

--img7--

--img8--

She also dreamed of traveling overseas - in London and America.
Pope Jyoti also pleased and full of happiness. Daughter fills him with pride, he says. Comes to her dear people, and bless her, paying prayers for happiness and long life.

--img9--

--img10--

Tags

See also

New and interesting