The amazing story of the suicide, which became the most famous Indian mountaineer-monkey

Sometimes depression turns into slavu

few years ago, a young Jyoti Raj was a very depressed man. He chose the rock and decided to climb up to her, then to jump. A huge rock was his dilemma, because there was no easy way, allowing to be on top. However, Raju still managed to go up there, imitating monkeys around. And when he was on top, he began to reward the applause of passers-by who saw it rise. He did not want to die. Instead, he became the most famous in India, "the climber-monkey».

"Monkey - this is the best climber in the world. People descended from monkeys. But I went in the opposite direction, and from a man again become a monkey, "said Jyoti with a smile. History Raja very sad: he was born in a poor family in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. Fearing punishment, he at the age of seven years, ran away from home in Bagalkot, in the neighboring state of Karnataka, which became his new home. "I do not remember how I got here," he said. Over the years, Raj has been a victim of abuse and violence. For some time he odd jobs in different stores, then worked as domestic servants in the city of Chitradurga. One family in which he worked, accusing him of stealing money, and that was the last straw. Filled with bitterness and disgust for life, he decided to end it all by jumping off a cliff.

"I came to this hill, and planned to jump off a cliff," he recalls. "But I did not know how to climb. Then there was a monkey and climb up. When I saw it, I thought, so I too will go up. And then jump on top to die. " Eventually he reached the top, but it fate had other plans.

"When I got to the top, a lot of visitors to look at these rocks started to hurt me, and I began to strongly encourage. They said they had never seen as someone climbed a huge rock. They talked about me with so much love. It was then that I realized that such ventures will allow me to easily find their place in people's hearts. So I continued his solo ascent, watching monkeys, and imitating them ».

Gradually Raj began to make a name for himself. Tourists started shooting videos with his performances, and share them on YouTube. These videos, which Raj performs very risky stunts on the walls, brought him much attention to users and the nickname "Monkey King". Rumors are even rumors that he was in his previous life and really was a monkey, which is why he can risk his life so easily.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting