Phone

- Go - I scream
The office comes to commercial director
 - Alexander, you have not left yet?
 - No - I say
 - You will not be charging for iPhone?
 - No. I have no iPhone
 - Yeah? - She wonders. And what do you have?
 - Who cares, Tan? Charging still will not do.
 - Just wondering
I showed her the Chinese balalaika bought for 4,000 rubles.
Her eyes, you would have seen her look. I'm from the Director for it has become a rogue, geek, dropped the last bastard, that even ashamed to spit in his face. She had somehow grown once, back straightened, his chest heaved, his eyes sparkled, and his head rose up machine.
 - How do you like this?
She asked the question as if I became incapacitated disabled ...
 - Yes, that's so ... And it's * ra me?
Question put it to a standstill. And indeed in the dick? What? No, I do not argue Mighty iPhone smartphone. The genius of Steve Jobs has created the world's first smart phone is good. No, to create a smart, but he was able to make it really good. But since then it passed to x * I time. Good dick until now and more.
 - And you go with him? - Continued examination of Tatiana
 - No. I call on him, sometimes climbs internet ...
 - And there is a good camera?
 - I do not know
Seeing her surprised face, I hastened to explain:
 - Tan, I have some good digital cameras, SLR. Sense the camera in the phone, I do not see, I did not 16 years.
 - Alexander, honestly, I do not understand, do not like the poor could buy a decent phone.
Decent ... not decent ... In this word, I laughed out loud. One day, sitting in a cafe, "Coffee House" is called, there are going to managery middle managers who work "under" and sometimes "on". Himself surroundings, the atmosphere of this place makes you immerse yourself in thoughts. People without housing, with removable huts in Bibirevo, sit and talk about Ferrari, Paris, fashion and about what Bob goof, because his shoes are cheaper than 15 thousand. Nearby sat two guys talked about cars. "Damn, you have to take the BMW" - says one. "Expensive, money is there?" - Asked the second. "Nope, only to Kalina, Logan, but they will not take, take podkoplyu or credit, in principle, you can lay the hut." Well, take what is Logan, and there .... "Are you crazy?" - Surprised man. "It is indecent for a car to come to work!»
 - Tan, well explained why? - I was interested in talking
 - Well, how ... stylish, status ...
 - Is that all?
 - There's a variety of applications, the camera is good - she began the transfer of functions, or rather all the 5-functions, which knew.
 - Is that all?
 - What else do you want? - It bulged at me
 - Tanya, in fact of the matter is that it is not necessary, nothing of the fact that there is, I do not need, you know?
 - A status?
 - In what sense?
 - Partners come ... Meet the customers on clothes, as they say - it took away from the conversation of technical plane, the plane of Ponto.
 - Well, they do not come to my phone. Once, any partner, tell me: Sanya, look, I will not sign a contract until you currently can not buy iPhone, I think - I smiled
Maybe I'm just getting old? Can a midlife crisis? No, you do not think I dress well, take care of myself, I have expensive shoes, watches, Casio is true for $ 30, bought 15 years ago, but they are lucky, and pull on the hand bar of gold, as it is stupid. There was, that kind of reassessment of values, in which, on many things, I was up to n * zdy. I can not understand the thinking of the people who surround me. And perhaps really in the negotiations, I look ridiculous with his Chinese mandolin.
Tatiana went, entered the deputy ...
 - San, are you still here?
 - Yes, there is, then I ... Mish, what do you want?
 - Oh, just went ...
 - Wait. Hey, show me the phone? - I asked
 - On x * pa?
 - Well, show me, I'm not your wife ...
He handed me an old Nokia E75, so I had so far, I have not twisted his slider
 - And you ayfon not? - I ask
 - Nope ... And it's me * I fell?
 - Well, how ... Image of the status - I began to speak, the words of Tatiana.
 - What? - Micah grimaced
 - Statuuussss - I handed
 - Ehhh, San Nikolaevich. I'm such a cottage otgrohal ... umm ... Sauna, two floors, two kitchens. And what patio? Here is the status! Come for the weekend come, vodka popem without image, status and other purse - he winked
 - Yes ... Who Nara who Canaries. This iPhone to whom the cottage - I mused
 - What? - Misha asked
 - Well I say that you have no ayfon
 - Why?
 - Oh, just hard to be alone - I smiled

--img2--

Source: top-lap.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting