The show-off more money: who and why "status iphone 7»

Pre-holiday day, the office, the employees relaxed, and walked around the offices, looking to eat and drink, or just to eat, to grab, so to speak, for free, on the last working day piece of pie, cake or pizza.

I'm sitting in the office and spit in the ceiling, parallel to the rake mail, where the accumulated reports, proposals for cross marketing, fashion the trick is when you buy a Lollipop, and you have to sell it as a Lexus.

Fifteen million nine hundred one thousand three hundred fifty nine

A knock on the door:

— Go — I shouted.

The study comes to the commercial Director.

— Alexander, you haven't left yet?

— No, I say.

— You will not be charging for the IPhone?

— No. I don't have IPhone.

— Yeah? she wonders. And what do you have?

— Who cares, woman? Charging still will not work.

— Just wondering.

I showed her the Chinese balalaika bought for 4 thousand rubles.

Her look, you should have seen the look in her eyes. I from the Director for her turned into a vile rogue, a geek, the last omitted bastard, which even in the face ashamed to spit.

She even grew immediately, the back straightened, the chest heaved, his eyes sparkled, and the head of the machine went up.

— As you so?

She asked this question, as though I become incapacitated disabled…

— Yes, that's right...And on a Fig it to me?

Took her to a standstill. And really guys? What for? No, do not argue. The iPhone is a good smartphone. The genius of Steve jobs created the World's first good smartphone.

No, and it created the smartphone, but it could make a really good. But since then much time has passed. Good now to Fig and more.

— You go to? — continued questioning Tatiana

— No. I'm calling on it, sometimes get in the Internet…

And the camera was good?

— Never know.

Seeing her surprised face, I hastened to explain:

— Tanya, I have some good digital cameras, DSLR. Sense camera in the phone I can't see, I'm not 16.

— Alexander Nikolaevich, honestly, I don't understand, not like the poor, would phone a decent buy.

Decent... Not decent…

On that word, I laughed out loud.

Once sat in a cafe, "Coffee house" is called, there are going managery middle managers who work "under", and sometimes "on". The entourage, the atmosphere of this place makes you want to take in thoughts.

People without housing, with removable Khatami in Bibirevo, sit and talk about Ferrari, Paris, fashion and about what Bob goof, because his shoes are cheaper 15 thousand.

Sat next to two guys talked about the machines. "Damn, BMW have to take," said one. "Expensive, money is there?"—asked the second. "Nope, there's only the guelder-rose, Logan, but they will not take the tunnel or take the loan, in principle, hut you can lay". Well, what this is Logan, and there...."Are you crazy?"— surprised the man. "Not on such a machine at work to come!»

— Tan, so explain why? — I was interested in the conversation.

— Well, how... Stylish status…

Is that all?

— There are a variety of apps, good camera, and she began an enumeration of the functions, or rather all 5 of the functions that you know.

Is that all?

— What else is there? — she stared at me.

— Tanya, the fact of the matter is that it is not necessary, nothing in there I don't need, you know?

— A status?

— In what sense?

Partners come, customers... that Meet on clothes, as they say — she took the conversation from the technical plane, in the plane of boast.

— Well, they're not to my phone here. As soon as any partner, tells me: Sasha, look, I contract do not sign until you a IPhone not buy, I think — smiled at me.

Maybe I'm just getting old? Maybe a midlife crisis?

No, you don't think I dress decently, take care of myself, I have expensive shoes. Watch, however, Casio for $ 30, bought 15 years ago. But they are lucky, Yes, and carry on hand a bar of gold, as it is stupid.

Happened some sort of revaluation of values, in which, on many things, I was the star. I can't understand the thinking of people who surround me.

And perhaps, really in the negotiations, I look ridiculous with my Chinese Nokia.

Tatiana left, became Deputy…

Sash, you still there?

— Yes here, here I... Misha, what do you want?

— Oh, just, went…

— Stand. Hey, let me see your phone? I asked

— The hell?

Let me see, I'm not a wife…

He handed me an old Nokia E75. This was me until I told him the slider is not twisted.

— And you have IPhone there? — I ask.

— Nope...And why the hell is it I fell?

— Well, how... Image or status — I began to speak words of Tatiana.

— By what? — wrinkled Micah.

— Statehouses — handed me.

— Ehhh, San Nikolaevich. I like this cottage was built in, uh, a Sauna, two floors, two kitchens. And what patio? Here is the status! Come for the weekend come, vodka drink, without the image, status and other bunt — he winked.

Yeah... Who the bench, who the Canary Islands. Who iPhone who the cottage — mused me.

— By what? — asked Misha.

— Well you say that you have the iPhone there.

— How?

— Oh, it's just hard to be alone, I smiled.published

Gift certificate: and if the moneyHow to get a positive response to any request

Source: missmodern.ru/ponty-dorozhe-deneg-komu-i-zachem-nuzhen-statusnyj-iphone-7/

Tags

See also

New and interesting