Victim romance. There are also goats in the world ....!

Ilya - complete its opposite, phlegmatic and cynical. He somehow found its harbor has long been quietly getting on there in the company of faithful wife and two nice kids. His wife is not ideal, but Ilya firmly convinced that the ideals do not exist, and gusts of Stas chuckles good-naturedly. But he and the older years Stas 15.
Under the new year, we have gathered a great company, which was attended by both of the above character. It was immediately noticeable that Stas can not wait to share something.
 - What - I asked - again found the perfect stranger?
 - You guessed right! - Exclaimed Stas. - It was a stranger and indescribably beautiful. I went in the evening on Flatbush and saw a girl sitting on a bench with a dog. God, how I liked it! She told me loved it at first sight. And she wept. I was in a hurry, but I decided that I must console her. I turned into the alley to the flower shop, bought a huge bouquet, then again pulled up to her, stopped and handed flowers. You know, she had such eyes! I have no one in my life seen such eyes. She was shocked. Still, the woman - it's not what you, the old cynics. These romantic nature, it is abhorrent routine, they expect us crazy things.
 - And then what?
 - Nothing. I did not have time to get to know her, even just to talk. I turned and left. But then I thought that if she was a dog, then lived somewhere nearby. Many times I came back, came all the canine area, but most of it is not met.
Then I noticed that Ilya listening to this story, something intensely looking at his smartphone. When Stas was silent, Elijah handed him the device, the screen that shines photograph of two girls.
 - That's her! - Exclaimed Stas. - Ilyukha, you're a magician! How do you know her?
And with whom she then?
 - With my niece. It Wick, plemyashkina friend.
 - But how did you know? She told me, huh? She remembered me? Well, I would say such a thing is impossible to forget, I'm impressed her!
 - Yeah, you forget - confirmed Ilya. - She went from a veterinarian, and she pulled out her purse on the bus. The money to the last cent, card, phone, documents, in short, everything. So she cried: Do troubled areas, no money, how to get home - is unknown. And then flies to some bloke in the "Lexus", she puts her flowers and leaves. A normal person would have a ride home, or at least gave the phone call. Yes, even I would have given two bucks on the subway, and it was used more benefit than from your bouquet. She then barely persuaded seller take back a bunch of two dollars and got them. Yes, she remembers you every day, and all with one saying: there are also goats in the world!
It is only enough to speechless admiring Stas, Ilia muttered:
 - Write the phone romantic fucking ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting