From Kiev keeps house seventeen goats

Anna Malagnou of the capital district Novobelichi all know as "grandma with the goats." She lives on a small island of private sector, which on all sides surrounded by buildings. Every day residents see as the hostess leads his spirited flock to graze in the forest. Goats in General are not afraid of the passing of minibuses and cars, walking, on the go eating hedges.
Just herd Anna Malagnou 17 goals: 9 dairy goats, 4 large goat with twisted horns and the same kids.
"No one else here already does not contain a goat, just me, the woman said. – Previously, people in the surrounding streets were all but sold – a lot of trouble with them. Yes, and it's hard for me, it's the city – cars, asphalt. Every day keep the herd between the houses into the woods – and goats stress, and pedestrians. Although I wish not to disturb anyone, I take them out to the woods to graze and the goats and the young trees will wreck and moms with strollers scare."

The first goat came to Anna about twenty years ago. Says that goat's milk is much liked her late husband even though she Malasya to drink indifferent.
"I never noticed how there was a whole herd, says Anna Petrovna. – Once I have 30 goats were in the care. Five years ago I was quite an obedient goat Julia. It was bought by the village for milk. And now I have goats Snow and Barca. The names of two more I do not remember. Afraid of them – if bumps, it will not be good. So try not to approach close, even they wool not combed".

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting