Mailman

Grandma biker own ATV gives residents of semi-abandoned villages mail, pensions and food

Anna Petukhova, probably the most unusual postman in the Kaluga region. It alone serves 11 villages - its land extends for tens of kilometers. Parcels, letters, pensions, receipts and even products 73-year-old employee of the post office "Torbeevo" Maloyaroslavetsky district brings in its small all-terrain vehicle. For most customers, it is the only link with the outside world. "We also enters winter and spring and autumn mud - autobench and emergency persist, the authorities do not travel. I'm alone and I can get ».

Postman Anna Alexandrovna began in 1995 as a retirement came. "Oh, I was persuaded, as requested. Agreed. Yes, I myself around I can not, I'm a former milkmaid. If I do not work, then I go crazy, get to Bushmanovku. " (Psychiatric Hospital in the town of Kaluga region Bushmanovka.) Please mail pensioner has allocated a bike ride but it was only possible in the summer, the road is dry, and stole it quickly. Then Petukhova their own money bought a scooter - "ditched his grandson." And two years ago, the Moscow-law bought her ATV, 190 thousand rubles laid out as a pretty penny. "He brought like it, I just waved his hands: no, I will not at this ride, road, break even. And in general, people laughed at me - that old uchudila will tell. But then, what to do, I began to learn to ride. Fall, he jumped on the potholes. From the bruises did not go! And now I'm a master, where you'll gazku where necessary - quiet meal. On such a machine never stuck it like a dog - jumping, leaping from all holes. Although there was a business, and I'm stuck. Ushuruhalas, the wheels can not see. But then how to turn on a second, jumped, pulled across the field, covered with mud. I came to the nearest village, shouting: "Nadia, come out, wash me!" ».

A human ridicule Anna A. vain feared. At first, very embarrassed, abused children, "You even bought a black quad bike, and then the red for three kilometers to see, feel ashamed," wore sunglasses to the road did not recognize. But then, when I realized how her customers are happy to see, even on a bicycle, even for a red jalopy, I calmed down. After all, for some of its visits - a matter of life. "Now I have Kiryukhina village - there is a grandmother, Olga Egorovna, lives at home with the stool goes, is based on it. She brings food summer cottager, neighbor. And in the winter? If I do not come, then it has no pension, no bread will not be ».

- And who of us doplyuhaetsya to the district center for a pension? - Enter into conversation pensioner Maria Vasilyeva. She stopped at the house postwomen to treat dry feed her cat Barsik. Village not only to Anna Alexandrovna, with all deference to Barsika universal respect too rasprostranyaetsya.- Or take the receipt for the light. Annie brings them to us, and how to pay? Well it is again necessary to go somewhere. So we give her the money, she goes for our light pays. It does not have, but what to do? We are very sorry for her. You know how much she pay extra for delivery receipts? 18 rubles! So I appreciate the people who help the elderly. Whoever came up with this abuse, I'd face him all smashed his stick.

"On gasoline do not give»
It Anufrievna Maria came up a few months ago to write a letter to the governor - to mark the selfless work of the village postman Petukhova. The letter was signed by six other pensioners from the village Slyadneva. As a result, Anna Alexandrovna was awarded. He presented her with a certificate of honor from the governor for long and selfless labor, double quilt sheep and seven pieces of roses. "On gasoline is not given! - Lamenting the owner gramoty.- And me only a week should be 20 liters. No form of official I do not have any bags to put down the newspaper. There's grandson presented backpack-law presented the ATV and mini-car wash for him, a family friend help Russia ».

The backpack fuchsia Anna Alexandrovna adds the newspaper - "Lechebnik", "News", registered letters, receipts. Prints quad bike out of the garage: "In the past, a young man, I was a horse, but this is much more convenient transportation. Feeding is not necessary, less fuss. In summer, I have it all without goryushko and freezes in winter, it is necessary to pull zavodilovku - well, a drawstring on his belly, dergalka. I already know, when you need to pump up the wheel when it is necessary to take off your seat and connect the wires to it to charge. And after work I always mine in the garage to put dirty - never, God forbid. To care for him as a child ».

Safety Anna Alexandrovna also observes. Most importantly - do not stop along the way, no matter what happens. "Sometimes, people ran out into the road, hands rastopyrivat:" Stop! Annie, a ride! "I do not I brake, even his own, even a stranger. I have the money. " Most biker postman afraid of robbery. Therefore, when it receives a pension, he tries everything at once and razvezti to no longer worry about, "Then to me, and will take nothing».

Anna A. Before work do not eat breakfast, so as not seasick. Hungry leaves from the yard - and forward to the evening "to ride in the mud." In particularly dangerous sections of it like a cowboy, standing in the saddle, and another at the entrance to the village of signals - food, they say, dear, welcome. On the deserted streets of the signal can be heard well and who can - out. Rimma Sidorova, albeit with difficulty walking on the feet of patients, yet she gets to the road - take a newspaper, to talk, to ask what's new on the "mainland." There is no electricity in the morning, the TV did not work, bored. "Write to our postman was given the medal of labor veteran - says Rima Gennadevna.- Then it will increase to the salary." Anna Alexandrovna shyly looks away: "Oh, come on, what you are." Then clearly he declares: "According to the law - 460 rubles. And firewood for free ».

In general, Anna Petukhova proud of his work. And those who forget about the importance of her work, does not hesitate to remind you: "That's gone - vzvoet." But no one is offended. Indoor something nothing. The way it is. Vzvoyut. Previously, on a site that caters to Anna Alexandrovna worked four postman. Now she was alone. And the post office "Torbeevo" small staff: Petukhova and her boss. "If I get fired, then close the mail. I fired only when finally grow old, or if the ATV will not walk, I could not walk. That's all they know. Therefore, I wish health, and he, ATVs - that no damage ».

«[ censorship i>] such love?»
- We used to have large villages were. In Slyadneva were 140 houses, there is dancing, the club was, and now 20 permanent residents will not be typed. So my client, of course, not so much. In Mitinke one pensioner in Lopatino - five, Mokrische - two in the bottom Gorki - three. One grandmother in Russia were, no grandparents.

"Women are tenacious, - explains Nadezhda Petukhova is namesake, to which Anna Alexandrovna went straight into the poor fellows Though dom.- all." Postwomen agree - there in Russia happy women: "Here I am nothing good ever seen. After the war, starved, lived-experienced anyhow. Married - sorry for him, he took pity on me, okay? But the man turned out to be unlucky, cruel. He died, okay. Second husband drank all the house ruled. I gave him money for the trip to his mother went to Siberia, to Moscow, and he got all there and skipped back. Herself with him came, bought a train ticket, landed - and all the cross. Alone, she raised three children, two girls and now live. Here they all right, so I'm glad ».

About love women refuse to talk. «[ censorship i>] such love? - Sigh Hope Nikitichna, too, by the way, the former pochtalonsha.- We have seen it? We have not heard affection, all math peremat. It is in your cities there ... Well asked! We left some two meters to the cemetery ».

Thinking women, however, reported that now, perhaps, the best time of their lives. Children attach, husbands and in-laws in the churchyard, and they are their own mistresses in their deserted villages. "It is good to live alone - explains Anna Petuhova.- No one team, one should not be afraid. Transport, its bathhouse, vegetable and potatoes. No one is not hungry. I have a pension of 7000 but almost the same salary. What's wrong? Tea drink with sand, burgers do what you like! There are problems, but all - thank God. I was even afraid of fire because there is nobody to take my place ... Oh, the door closes, immediately fired oven! ».

The hut is hot, the carpet in the house, the portraits on the walls and old children's toys in the closet. Two friends-postwomen sitting on a bed and laughing as a young man. All have nice: have a pension, the cats, the newspaper with the television program. They do neither of whom are now independent, and finally understood what freedom is. If they want to - sit on a red ATV and will be borne by all Russian pits, trenches on, over the abyss fly wherever he wants. Still medal Alexandrovna - and generally great.

--img8--

Source: www.kommersant.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting