Double bottom in the trunk of car

Good evening dear!

I decided to share how gash double bottom in the trunk of his car. I own a / m Seat Leon 2nd generation, which is quite small in length, width, but deep trunk. Once I got all kinds of bags, organizers and other crap, because the packages from the store to deliver was problematic. And watch srach in the trunk got. Decided to implement the idea, which I visited for a long time - to make the cellar.
Decided to make the mind so that all fit and so that the spare tire to get in which case it was easy.
16 photos

Let's go:

To create this kontruktsii need:

1. Boards for walls, 4 meters (I took 148h20)
2. Material for cover 1000h800 (I took 6mm plywood)
3. Fasteners
4. Loops (used 4 pieces, as a single cover)
5. Corners for separator
6. 2 gas lift (took 6kg)
7. Carpet gluing and glue (I took 1500h2500, it was enough hair in a hair, it is better to take the 3000, with a margin)
8. handle for opening

Getting creation.

To begin preparing the walls, cutting board on the following pieces: 2 pieces of 1000, 2 to 660. Further, holds them together, I drove into the joints of boards screws, and then the top and bottom corners for added rigidity. It should look something like this:

Try on:

Another try on:

A small gap was due to the curves of boards, but after pasting Carpet leveled

try on regular carpet to understand the shape of the lid

Next, we make the cover, we envisage the loop ugloki and gas lift collect, try on. No pictures, unfortunately I have to say that the shape of the lid for easy opening-closing should be a little less to be a gap between the lid and the wall, he retracts when pasting. Nothing will knock even without magnetic or other latches.

Then, proceed to fining CARPET. I pulled the whole box, and cut into pieces and paste over each side. Turned out for the first time so-so, but not so visible.

the lower part of the cover

the upper part of the handle

product in the collection as

open and see

Before pasting all understand, and after going back. Look worn out holes

We put in the trunk:

the remaining height of the shelves is enough for up packages from the store, and the other I almost never drive a

open

view without central partition

Tilt Wheel. Gets extremely easy enough to pull the middle partition, and then as usual

currently laid so

Posted in [mergetime] 1400609372 [/ mergetime]
The project is not yet finished, soon added to each of the compartments on a piece of plywood with Velcro for easy access to banks / Vial, the compressor and the rest of the things.

Convenient to use, I really like the result. You're also attached to the shelf hooks.

We proceed to estimate the material:
1. Lumber - 2 pcs. for 124 rubles
2. Plywood - piece 1500h1000 - 330 rubles
3. Fasteners was a
4. Loops - 3 pieces for 50 rubles, one was
5. Gas Spring - 2 pieces on 130rub
6. Corners made himself
7. Carpet 1500h2500 - 900 rubles
8. Adhesive spray - 400 rubles.
9. Handle - 225 rubles
Total: 2513 rubles.

By the way, the original idea was to make the cover of the laminate, but unfortunately burnt idea, because too large angles had to grind. In the laminate would be too large gaps, Carpet due to the homogeneity of their offsets.

I have all, thank you for your attention, you can kick! :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting