Classy trunk of my machines

So, it all started with the fact that I had such a sticker.

Will be 50 photos

I have it stuck, but then I realized that I was lying to myself, "hammer something nifiga not normal" to do fine, and then you need to set the subwoofer, so it used as much "Guy gudiv", especially as the best friend of the weekend got so devaysom ... To put the sub in the trunk of a terrible yes to plastic trough is not. It is said - sdelano.Pognali the epicenter of the material ... The budget of this event will be lower.
It kupleno- OSB "eight»,

a thin sheet of hardboard 2 5 mm (on "lyadu" trim will) Furniture small loops, which were later repainted black

samoreziki \ shurupchiki, ruchechki for the opening of the 2-square for the construction side "shelves" brush glue, stationery knife and a set of blades to it, Furniture stapler, gray Carpet in car audio (in the trunk took 4 linear meters, but I still remained paneling Lyady and cover on dokatku, so you need to be even 2) brackets to it, 3 cans of glue 88

modnyavy glue

OSB was cut at the epicenter on the "meter and a half" and what is left, as we drove in the trunk of a single story (nothing special, but ate stuffed)

We arrived at the garage and started.
Parse the trunk, and the first thing for the floor. Native floor I do not have the previous owner when installing HBO detonation provtykal it, and I had only a "trough." With native floor was used much easier, and I have long suffered from the templates. As I was doing. Withdrew plastmasku which lies on board (on the trunk lock), put it on the plate around the protruding "legs", then returned back plastic, glued 2 papers together, and turn to the right on the curve and to the left side. Then I put on a plate mold, already carved into it, "holes", secured with tape on both sides curve around the marker and went jigsaw cutting process, and further adjustment. Going on to say that it is necessary to make good the gaps, I drove all the butt, and it was my biggest mistake. Then all very much "compacted" and I had no time to prune.
Since opening the trunk is less than the width of the floor, it had a small part on the sides to make individual elements. Again newspaper -lekalo, trim with a knife and cut off.
I decided on the sides to make something like shelves for liquids (oil, atifiz ... ..)
Again, curve, cut, using the square and bought a flat cap screws fastening, pre-taped.

More

More

More

sidewall

More

Next

Now proceed to otkraivayuscheysya part. Reading the other reports, I saw that the comrades are doing two hinged parts, but I have a bottle, respectively, nothing is far away and I did only one -for jack balonnika, all sorts of little things and filling neck HBO. It is certainly there as "dead a poultice," but it is already there.
I try on, cut, make a hole - slot HBO.
Then priklevaya strip of stainless steel in order to strengthen the structure, because the one I broke, very thin, a hole under the HBO greatly weakened. + Same plate adhesive on the main floor, it will draw the cover.

Now we need to put everything exactly. With "squares." (Cutting of the OSB, and 2-sided adhesive tape were collected various "sandwiches" and at random with the selected combination for sustainable floor.
Now, the process has gone stitched. My grandfather was a colonel at me, and left a legacy of Tacna 3 bay, such as tarpaulins (green so, the photo shows, a tissue) .I decided before pasting Carpet obtyanut first cloth, and it will hide burrs and Carpet protects against sharp edges. < br /> I went process stitched \ stretch. It is better to warm the surface of the hair dryer, I then delal.Esli with wood and everything is good, but the plastic glue stubbornly did not want lies, on this m below.

Then remove all the plastic and sticking. One piece I just could not drag portion with vents, glued butt of 3 parts.
So, one way to glue plastic S9 not need very good warm ego.S 88 work better, even though it stinks, and it has little flow bolshe.Ne is the glue of the money, but pleasant smell. First, I'm talking about hair nedoper, pasted so. On the outside of the bear a good, because the rough, glossy plastic in the inside, at first I was a little sandpaper will be overwritten, and then tried the hair dryer, and off we go))
Strongly do not need to wrap Carpet, heavy pistons then inserted, you need to leave a good pre-clear a hole under the cap, I did not leave, thinking somehow that the piston shove. Not a ride, we had to shoot everything and cut.

Try on

Try on

On the "cubes" that leveled height pasted Shumkov that had not been rubbed on metal

Fitted a rear seat backrest, this takes them out and sticking

Screwed hinges shelf to the floor (thanks to a neighbor in the garage that has given advice on how to fix them, I pereklinilo of something, I mean that option is not even thought of like zhlobski just above, and stick the fabric.

Now sew with my favorite aunt on the cover design dokatku

The flask is poured "He»

In the background a bit, just in case "his" want to steal)

Conclusion

For sim I have everything)

True, at this stage stickers as net.Bagazhnik subwoofer so small, but with all subwoofer can be hung

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting