Climbing the Peter I

The author of these photos was able to visit the monument to Peter I. Not at the bottom, where can get everyone stepped two fences,
not on deck, where you can try to get official permission, and at the top of the mast. Perhaps there is only builders.
Inside pictures inside out, as well as species that are opened from a height of over 100 meters.

In the Peter go up to the deck very comfortable salable.

Places across electrician, with a bunch of Stafa and temperature under 50 degrees.

Before dawn thermometer shows the temperature inside the monument, about 40-45 degrees. When the weather at this time was no more than 25.

The height of the monument is about 100 meters, then there we need.

Two-headed eagle looking to the side of the Crimean Bridge and MSU.

Further up already from an external staircase.

It is quite comfortable, with a holster, but it is yet.

We climb Sailing, staples suddenly come to an end, and something to get here before the others need to crawl along the pipe to the other side. But at this stage it is not so bad, since the bottom of a playground.

And here is more interesting, there is nothing around you, only staples, and that-be to get here it is necessary to re-perebratsya same on the other side of the pipe, the insurance we do not carry with them, so that the risk of falling is very high. Keep on tight.

Acrophobia hi :)

Peter I have a hatch in the head, unfortunately access to the most Petya we did not find.

Moscow river, Crimean bridge.

Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Patriarchal bridge.

On Bolotnaya Square fountains included.

Already dawn, security turns out fishing rods and, perhaps, and we leave.

Bonus protection fishes, as a result of almost 3 hours they caught nothing.

via raskalov-vit

Tags

See also

New and interesting