Climbing Kazbek. THE MOUNTAIN IS CALLING. Part 4

Climbing Kazbek PURPOSE and MEANING Part 1

Climbing Kazbek PURPOSE and MEANING Part 2

Climbing Kazbek UNEXPECTED Part 3

It was a wonderful place, but it had to leave, our trip was limited, calculated daily. Our climbing Kazbek was to be held on the sixth to the seventh or eighth day, the rest of the time was occupied by the adaptation to the altitude. Since the monastery we had stayed an extra day, it could create problems in the future when we're already at the foot of the mountain to wait for the weather. But this thought only Sakis and guide, others happily listened to the beauty around me.

In the morning when we were going to go further up in the source suddenly the water disappeared. Wait, according to the forecasts of the monks, it was 2-3 hours and we are almost all gathered, and was reluctant to stay. Since I usually always collected first (of course as it turns out, I didn't do – special Siddha), I volunteered to fetch water for the whole group to a mountain river. Not to the stream in which bathed the day before, and the large and rapid, which is seen from the mountain.

"This is a very far — said guide, — besides, the water there is very dirty."

How can it be dirty water in mountain river, I did not fit in the head. This was contrary to all my stereotypes, but it was – I saw it later when we climbed above 1,000 meters and crossed a similar river. Not that dirty – just a nightmare! Yellow-grey and cloudy.

And people who rise to great heights, and mountains wash away all of the baloney. And she sometimes acts on the surface(in a metaphorical sense, of course).But then they come back down as infants – updated rise-washed height.

And I have been reflecting on mountain rivers and the purity of intentions of people, gathered water bottles and went to the source, which is just now struck me on the trail to the monastery. It was a useless feat because it was far away, and the water of the monastery appeared almost after that, I left. As a result, I was tired even before the main rise – and it was the longest transition, which was supposed to end where the trees are gone, only the grass. Well, "bad head to the feet there is no peace" — it's completely about me and my not always appropriate to the activity.

The ascent on Kazbek, you can take a very gentle setting – light, at least his foot. And their belongings loaded on a horse and one day that will bring you to the weather station. Horse, loaded with 5-6 th backpacks often overtook us on the road. This service is, of course, costs money, the locals make it. I can not judge how good or bad, then the question of your desires and wallet.

Personally I like the traditional way we have used. As a very essentially (through the body) means that the less things a person needs, the easier way up. The less you need, the easier it is to live. And this, of course, applies not only to the material (clothes, footwear, house (tent), bedding (sleeping bag), food...But what we carry in their heads. The more beliefs and principles, the harder it is to go. For example, if I, as a woman must help a man ("should" being the key word), I do not place on this trail. If I tend to feel sorry for yourself, to hang in the past or the future, I will not notice the beauty of the Way and not get resource for further movement.

Way up step by step cleans the brain and enlightens, freeing up internal garbage. Victims of circumstances while climbing any mountains, including mount Kazbek is not the place. He came, he go himself responsible for each step. The nurses there. Therefore, probably, our group has sprawled again on the way up. Who wanted to go faster – not limited lagging. Lagging and no one condemned. Your pace – Holy.

Helped breathing. And I'm most of the way was quite feasible, in spite of the backpack — an unrealistic weight for a normal city life. Active, bright breath as chaotrope, especially if it is habit, not to lift heavy blocks, and gives strength. Good practice, she saved me from dizziness, pain in the side, heart and other "charms" poor exhaust the body.

The good news is that over the 10-day trek, through the systematic "prodiginine" in the background loads, can be efficiently purified and go back down much more strong, beautiful, healthy and capacious. They say that even the bones on the feet disappear because included muscle and bone, which on the plains, unaccustomed to work.

I'm in the mountains?

All... the go. But especially to those that resist different types of gravity:

• who's afraid and does not like to push yourself physically;
  • gourmet;
  • people with excess weight;
  • quarrelsome, with big ambitions to others;
  • those who are afraid of heights, cold, danger, and accustomed to control;
  • those who are feeling sorry for themselves;
  • those who are attached to comfort (hot shower, soft bed). Feel the difference: not "comfort" — to some extent we all love him, namely "bound", i.e. cannot work without it.
If you realize that all of the above have ceased to help, but rather hinders your progress, makes brightness and happiness, a trip to the mountains quickly and efficiently change your movement vector, exfoliate excess, and at the same time get rid of excess weight.

While climbing up were two roads – the one that abruptly – ridge. And one that has branched out and stretched lower – closer to the gorge. Both led to the foot of mount Kazbek – our goal. The benefits of the second road was obvious – the rise is less steep, and... that's about it. Moreover, as it became clear in a few hours, this is still not saved, because the height still had to score. And two roads met near the summit.

However, to those who went on a ridge, opened the whole panorama, from the far cliffs behind the Hotel from which we started our way to the majestic and shining in front of Kazbek. Right cut the deepest mountain gorge.

At its bottom flowed a river. Because as we saw, it starts from a glacier at the foot of our objective. On top of Alpine meadows, dotted here and there with stone boulders. Range has set up his back like a giant lizard, who purred in pleasure as the soles of mortals scratching his skin. Mountain sounds – distant failures of the falls, the noise of the wind, the stormy murmur of the water below, and Yes... even the rustle of footsteps and loud breathing. My.

And blueberries in remote places – almost on the slope, break and roll – so delicious – so as not to risk!

Last night, before he returned from Stepantsminda sakhis with the guide, and after we had a swim in the gorge, I came up here alone. Not because I wanted privacy, just have all done that already and wanted to sit near the tents. In I was full of energy which carried me upstairs. I found large rocks on one of the peaks, comfortably settled on one of them, dangling feet into the abyss and looking at MT. In silence, solitude and tranquility, surrounded by the grandeur and antiquity of the surrounding mountains, I felt that now, here is my Temple and my Throne. Gave thanks for the fact that I'm here, and I will make that climb to the top of mount Kazbek, or not – had value. Yet.

The conductor promised us that our path will be safe and beautiful. It was. Those who went to the gorge, saw none of this. And "saved" power wasted at the exit of the pass, when they were smaller. The lower road, drive saddled horses. Probably, and the people there feel like horse – heavy work, and to be glad. Conclusion: the HIGHER my path, the more beauty and inspiration. That, however, does not negate the hard effort to get up here.

I was not very fast, not trying anyone to catch up. Focused only on their own strength, and from time to time stopped to catch my breath and also to admire the marvelous height of the clouds that were below us, a monastery, gradually becoming smaller, moving away, until he became to the point. And then completely disappeared for the next coil of the path. At the bottom of the river that glittered in the sun, hiding behind the rocks of the cliffs and green branches growing on the slopes. In the distance, beckoning waterfalls and caves, but it was far below, and there I can't go because my aim is over it is ahead and in the sky.

On the pass near a small chapel flocked two trails two trails - upper and lower. Here was visible in our next destination — the valley across the narrow mountain stream. On even a small area on the background of the already-present big snowy mountains is a barely visible orange and yellow flaps of the tents — the camp seemed to be below our level, but it was an optical illusion here and there — 2900 meters. Our next acclimatization period.

At this intersection of three roads and met those who ascend and those who are down back. The people who went down were all significantly zamaterevshy. It is inexplicable felt their aura in the motor skills of movement, ease at the sight. Content was static on them. Regardless, they rose to the top of mount Kazbek or not, the initiation of mountain was held.

Those who were climbing, inquisitive peering into the faces down, "well, how, how...?" – and we were issued with the head. I remember the first time close saw the climber. He was giving me a as a taxi driver. The first question I asked myself looking at him, "it differs from me or not: a small, seemingly fragile, two arms, two legs, no wings, amazing!" I'm sleeping a...
Much the same was read the essence of rising, looking at those who are already back, no matter what thoughts thought head. It is important that we are overlapping fields, all understand its nature. And do not lie to myself — sensitive to absolutely everything, but some very successfully suppress these signals. Long ago suppressed what has already been achieved obvious mastery. But! Then later, when time passes, usually catching up with state, "well, I always knew it". So mountains raskoldovat such a helluva lot of vicious lying to yourself. For that I love them.

So I am inspired by people, whose love is far beyond all the difficulties with which they are associated. From this I had the idea of handing down coffee, my backpack had a lot of coffee. It is, itself, an act of a miracle — the revenge for Coca-Cola, the one that someone left for me on the mountain. I like to make gifts, and coffee in the mountains is worth! And I saw a cheerful group of poles returning from the ascent on Kazbek, gave the girl a coffee. There are timely things, the price of which depends on the moment. But there is something that seems very valuable, but absolutely useless if obtained in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Considering the man sitting in camp, I was struck by the tall guy he was, like, one with his Georgian guide.

– Yes, come up, ' said the Georgian.

But the guy was happy, but strangely kept before them their hands. Yes, hands were frostbitten. I began to talk with him, he was Italian, a language I did not know, but it doesn't matter. I walked over, picked up his thin yellow fingers and began to RUB them. Very strange, it's warm and his hands cold and fingers really bad points – yeah, it looks white frostbite. I know that even on mount Elbrus in 2010. It is clear that the Italian was pleased with such attention and so it was obvious to me that he really... He took out his phone and we friendly then with him in FB. The Internet is a great thing. I'd like to see his photo from the top...

Once the transition ended with crossing a mountain river. She raced down at breakneck speed. Its muddy waters, which yesterday (and maybe today a few hours ago) was still ice, and finally decided to experience the joy and flow of valley life, moved stones and threatened to unwary travellers to take them with me, for the way broken the whole bone. The conductor warned us that despite the fact that the river is not too wide to treat it with great respect. He found the place where it is possible to pass stones, it helped to pass, and we camped on the last "green stuff". Then, after half an hour walk, the grass was over, began the Kingdom of rock and ice.

On this stop we met a group of Ukrainian – they returned from the ascension, was inspired and joyful. Good sign... Then, a little razormanes, we found that their composition was a woman of 77 years. It is always two (!) times a year goes to the mountains(!) – summer and winter. The Carpathians or the Caucasus, or farther. This is not a bench under the porch with a discussion of prices and neighbors, and not the series. Respect! There is room to grow! ...And anyway, there are such people, journalists, filming stories about life, choke saliva. About each you can write a book. On every story, every life, everything is unique!

As for us, our group was in crisis, although did not know about it. Climbing Kazbek could not take place – there were many reasons.

To be continued... posted

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fliogrita%2Fvideos%2Fvb.100000103925764%2F1352391464774305%2F%3Ftype%3D3&show_text=0&width=560

Authors: Natalia Walicka, Julia Golovkin

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: valitskaya.com/wp/

Tags

See also

New and interesting