Gardens and Babysitting that I don't need

When I was little, I didn't know that there are children who do not go to kindergarten. I went.

Only school I have found that some children did not go to kindergarten, and they were like aliens. I even talked like adults: of course, they are now seriously in society, they are not socialized. But me after nursery, garden, school and University, are still difficult in society, although I like "socialized".

It is obvious that in most families there is no question of whether to give the child to the garden/nanny. Just because you have this child, and to provide for themselves.

Moreover, if one parent, especially if the grandparents are working, live far away, sick or just don't want to help.

It is also clear that in kindergartens that work in offices, go EN masse, in the best case, our children's children. Family coworking is also the phenomenon of the exotic, though, in my opinion, is a very popular and viable.

So tell everyone about how important it is to be a child, what harm could even a good garden and a bad babysitter is like to go to the battlefield and give soldiers flowers. Very nice, but useless.

Therefore, the meaning is, probably, only to tell us about your experience.

My kids don't go to the garden. I decided, based on emotion and logic.

Emotions

I loved the garden — I remember it, and the cold comes back. I was very bad, and I always thought my kids through that shouldn't.

Born the youngest daughter, the eldest was three years old, I worked from home, but it was much harder than with one baby. Husband worked a lot of grandparents was not available and I had a few hours in the day to do business. I tried to give the eldest daughter of a beautiful day Montessori.

It's been three months since the birth of the youngest daughter, and I thought that now the eldest will not perceive it as an attempt to fuse it and be with the baby. For several months she remained there, happily going in the morning, but then was at the door to resist, often sick and disgusting to behave at home after group.

I questioned her and found out that the group she was interested and like it, but she really misses me, afraid that I will not take her, and she often wish that I was her mom.

Still glad I thought to speak, because all these hidden suffering, fear and jealousy definitely not worth the 4 hours of semi retention time.

The second attempt to go to kindergarten, too, failed, but it was much easier.

Boy, there is a garden near our house, there goes your friend. I want to try to walk?
— Mom, I want to go to kindergarten!
— Are you sure? Not gonna miss this.
— Well, I'll come back.
No problem.

(A month passed)

— Mom, I do not want to go to kindergarten.
Why?
— I was bored.

This fall my older daughter it's time to prepare for school, and she really wants that. She goes to the same Montessori school, to the teacher that knows and loves from the age of three. Happy end.

The youngest daughter of two years, I look at her and realize that no daycare and strangers it will not be tolerated. She is very attached to family, very emotional, gets worried when one of us gone too long. I must admit, I don't want to even try before 4-5 years where it led, because it is hard, and so it will be hard for me.

The option of nanny I never considered, because I can't leave the children to a stranger, even checked — I can't do it. I have had great difficulty at first to trust them, even my grandmother, a wonderful and understanding that now helps us a lot.

Emotionally, the question of kindergartens and nannies is very difficult. In addition to the clear need to work with parents often pushing and even stupid public installations ("child socialization necessary for a garden"), the opinions and advice of relatives ("what are you going with him to the University to sit?"), doubts about one's own teaching competence ("better in the garden will teach, educate").

Helps me all these voices mentally placed in a transparent soundproof ball. He levitated next, he reminds himself, but to think clearly does not interfere.

Logic

• When the kids were born, I had no clear career path.Therefore, I decided to spend time with them, and free to devote to studying, finding a suitable profession and working remotely, which have time to do.

• I work from home often at night (this has always been my most productive time), therefore the day I'm almost always free, and I don't need a garden (the nurse).

• If all my earnings went on an expensive garden or a nurse — then why is it then necessary.

• I love spending time with children, I want to see them grow — they are good and interesting to me. Therefore, we don't need a garden (the nurse).

• I'm not a master of educational games and songs, but I can explain and show children what they are interested in, agree to be a dragon, a unicorn, a frog and a trampoline (sometimes simultaneously).

• We have an invaluable source of help — our beautiful grandmother who takes me out of the property and can insure, if I need a few hours to go. We need no more. If it wasn't there, I probably would be looking for an AU pair than a nanny.

• If I can't explain to a child why did he have to walk in the garden, he is there do not need to go.

• If my job will require full employment, I will to compromise, to pull at least 3-4 years younger daughter. Her own peace of mind I would be more important.

• Without help I can't to do everything and stay sane, so I'll just have to continue to learn to accept it. published

Author: Sasha Pais

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: ponaroshku.ru/blog/sady-i-nyani-kotorye-mne-ne-nuzhny/

Tags

See also

New and interesting