There once was a dog ... Production figures wolf.

As I remember the cartoon wolf sitting on a stump in the woods. I decided to put him on the stump. So it is more convenient and simple stable. To save plastic (polymer clay) using foil. Foil made stump, which then caked material.

There is already plastered stump and I gave him the effect of bark and tree rings. He is still soft, not baked. On the stump is all. Set it aside.

As the size of the stump estimated size of a wolf. Rolled foil body, legs and head. All this material clung. Sorry for the lack of pictures of body parts clean foil. Sometimes I forget to click fascinated molding process. As seen in the photo on the left is a bad head size.

In this picture, the stump is already baked. It is hard and it is possible for the seat fitting wolf. If you pay attention, it was the stump below. I had to cut off a 3-4 millimeter below. And it turns out that the wolf sitting ugly. Trailer try on his head and lower legs. Head without eyes on purpose, then slapped in Buda convenient recess sorts eyes.

Select the final position and has attached all the pieces (all legs, ears and creases on the forehead, eyes and tail) perching wolf on a piece of foil to the height of the stump. So he zapechёtsya and then it will be perfect to sit on your own stump. In the face caved mustache, as did over the hump. If you look closely, in multi hump on his hair sticking out, too. For in paws claws also make holes. So much more convenient to attach claws.

A separate photo stump. Baked, trimmed from the bottom (foil the way and you can get inside. It turns a light hollow tree stump.

For the wolf baked. I put next to the stump it and to assess the scale of the coin. Eyes here is painted yellow acrylic paint. Total wolf Lightly sandpaper. To give the battered appearance. At this stage pasted mustache and nails. Whiskers are made of normal brushes with plastic bristles. Cut with scissors and super glue pasted into the holes. With claws as well. They alone of polimerki.

Next are pictures from different angles. Nothing to comment. Here is such a wolf turned. I came not because of heavy foil naturally. Father happy. At work envy. Now, ask the dog to do for the company.

I spent all day in the grand total. But I make a break for sleep. The material used is. Well, it is clear foil, Polymer Clay Sculpey 3, acrylic paint (I think no matter what) and that's all in general that. I baked it all in a conventional oven. I electrical. Exhibited always thermometer at 110 degrees and bake for exactly 15 minutes. Then it all cools down and cheer. You can handle anything. Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting