Russian Post - tons of hate post

Today, thrown off position, marked "neighing". I read and understood why there everything is so bad.
Thus, the requirements
Responsibilities:
Administration of servers, LAN AFPS and departments, e-mail, Internet, server 1c and anti-virus protection
Requirements:
LAN administration experience large company (150 or more PCs, 20 servers and more).
Experience in the administration of server operating system Windows Server 2003/2003 r2 / 2008/2008 r2, FreeBSD, FreeeNAS, Centos, Ubuntu.
Experience Active Directory administration in geographically distributed enterprise.

Continued under the cut ...

Continue;)

Experience administering linux-based: apache, pure-ftpd, named, pptpd, OpenVPN, iptables, NTP, postfix, dovecot, mysql, postgresql, squid, Radius.
Experience Administration MS-based: MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008r2, Hyper-V, NFS, WDS.
Experience Server administration 1c 8.1 / 8.2.
Experience with server hardware HP.
Experience in the administration of user operating systems: Windows XP / 7.
Experience with routers and switches, D-Link.
Knowledge of protocols TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP (at the level of system administrator).
Skills c SCS.
Technical English.
Experience of communicating with users.
Stress resistance.

Welcomed:
Knowledge of systems: Zimbra Collaboration Suite Community Edition, BigBlueButton.
Basic knowledge of VoIP.
Experience with electronic document management system Alfresco Community Edition.
Experience with the system inventory OCSNG inventory.

Terms:
Stable wages.
Making the Labour Code.
Social package.

- Pay 18.000. Yes, master (!!!) engineers, damn! full time. By the way, as it is written, the experience is not required Well, why senior engineer of the experience? Now I understand why things like this?

By the way, I ordered QIWI card by sending Mail of Russia on December 18.
December 21 came SMS, type your card is sent, so the track you wait. Up to 21 January, I waited and checked the parcel to track number - dick there. I decided to write in support of QIWI, saying, How long, hde? Nobody answered, but softina on the phone two days later said that the parcel arrived in sorting center in Moscow. That is, until Russian Post has not kicked a fat ass - parcel lay in the department just so.
And further. To find parcels based PR has two applications. One official and the other developers. Guess what is working and what is not
I ahue in general.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting