revelation of fast food workers

"I worked at a Burger King restaurant. Once, when there were a lot of visitors, and so I was getting thirsty, that took a sip of Coca-Cola from a glass visitor before you put it on a tray ".

"As a student I worked in a fast food restaurant Subway. If a person is in the queue behaves rudely, that I choose for its most chёrstvuyu sandwich loaf ".

"When I worked at McDonalds around the clock, the cheated customers. During the night I was able to "earn" so about 50 dollars ".

"My boss at the restaurant KFC considered wasteful to throw out food that had fallen on the floor. He told them to pick up and go into action ".

"When our restaurant sign some cute guy, I regaled him" on the house ".

"Sometimes I find it hard to resist, so as not to knock over a slice or two of pizza with sausage, which I delivered to the client".

"I work in a coffee house Starbucks. The most unpleasant and exacting visitors I make a super-hot coffee, which they certainly will burn ".

"I fired four times from the same restaurant. I came back and they took me back - they have such a turnover, they forget who they worked ".

"I once discreetly spit into the food visitor who brought me to a white heat."

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting