The vest with his hands

Yes, you heard right. The author collected almost at home vest and held onto it successfully tested from the "Saiga". For details, read under the cut. So, due to the unstable situation in the country, it was decided to buy a bulletproof vest in case any different disorders. Poryskav of our favorite sites Runet, it became clear that my salary is not enough to buy even the most lightweight body armor (Kevlar). And then I got the idea, but for some reason I had not washed it down yourself? Poryskav bit of everything, in the same Russian Internet, found a lot of articles about how and what makes bulletproof vests. Everywhere it was said that the vests made of Kevlar and titanium or aluminum and steel. But since neither of titanium or Kevlar I nebylo, and buy it was not possible, the choice fell on the steel and aluminum.

For a start it is not clear where was bought stale homeless aluminum. Bought Plain Metal. The thickness of the aluminum pordka 1, 5 mm. And along with it, and buy steel.

Mark aluminum, its name, I do not know. It was such sheets. Maybe removed from old aircraft ...

Then required to purchase material that will absorb shocks well, restores form and oyazatelno very easy. Searching the shops and cellars was found here such material. Poliestirol something there ... It is used as a lining for the parquet. It is fragile, but at the same time impact-lasting.

Here's a closer look.

Sheets of aluminum cut in half. Receive one sheet on one side of the body.

Then it's time to collect all in a heap. Some photos there, because everything was done quickly. Dimensions "sandwich" gets a 49, 5h31, 5 Poliesterol, aluminum and steel were cut just below this size.

In fact the sheets are like this: poliesterol, aluminum, gray poliesterol thinner, steel, gray poliesterol thinner, aluminum and again poliesterol. In this photo Green leaves are not, they just pasted on top.

Then everything is countersigned by rivets. Bolts, screws, etc. Have disappeared at once. Well, the same day were tested. Shot of "Saiga", a distance of 2 meters. We provide not broken !!!

I arrived he was very sweet.

Next will be more photo effects shots:

Riveted and looked. in order

The hole in the first sheet alyuiniya

I hit the steel

Out bullets

2nd sheet of aluminum gave fragments scatter and kept a bullet

even compared

This sheet was thrown. Steel has taken twice as thick, and everything is new. That same aluminum and poliesterol. Unfortunately the photo the second option left. It was sewn burlap bag of Soviet and normal tissue.

s00.yaplakal.com/pics/pics_preview/5/8/8/3082885.jpg

Well, the final version:

And the final. Thanks to those who would understand if the subject) No drawings nebylo, it was only in my head)

Source: DyadyaTetya

--img30--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting