Just leave me alone

All life photographer Susan Heintz fetched questions: "When the already married, then?". The girl is strange to order, and it creates a fun photo shoot, where her husband serves as a plastic mannequin, almost Ken, Barbie groom, just as a man.

You would know how annoying it is! I was beginning to feel yourself some junk! Like I'm some kind of flawed, or what? And no I have no prospects, no future! In general, I decided. I'm married! Here - proof!

Being a talented photographer and art director of the studio, Susan quite masterfully recreated weight realistic picture of the scope of the standard of life and fun couple.

For the project were bought used mannequins male and two children. Susan dressed up them, and drove with him to the car in different places of the city, arranging scenes and photographing it all on camera.

My task was to prove that single women are not as unhappy as they think. Lack of family, career, some sort of privilege still does not make a person a social outcast. Everyone has their own way.

In our society, the label of "old maid" hang on every second. But what if I never get married, I'm that, generally in vain gathering dust on the planet? And I need to write off as rags?

By the way, I specifically created scenes standard. Here we are in the nature. But we kiss in the rain. I think it just emphasizes that family life - a continuous simulated pattern, just comfortable to hold for all this nonsense. Is not it better just to live happily?

Tags

See also

New and interesting