How to clean a keyboard

Since a person can not let go with your favorite things. I decided to clean my favorite "Claudia". And clean with all the ensuing process of "intimacy". Nu's proceed First unscrew the rear panel, while remembering dimensional space with the provisions of long and short bolts (on some models of bolts are the same length). Right little helper. Twist the screwdriver more than 15 bolts were too lazy. Shift the rubber buttons (I call them "nipples" was too similar to them) in a cup :) (they are sticky and nasty)

Extract from the bowels of the kitchen container and a knife for plastic buttons. I used to be at this stage is unlikely to come from. All because, in the old "clave" button supported by a spring, which in turn wildly complicated process MOT. So how to put in place all the 121 button at times becomes "silent nightmare" richly laced with obscenities selective

So nourishing cocktail of dust, dirt, spilled beer and dead, crumbs and other vermin. During retrieval keys become sticky fingers. IMPORTANT! Check the availability of a button native wire rod in the form of the letter "C". Since confusion later you complicate your life during assembly, and the quality of response from a button becomes noticeably worse. Rods are available on all long keys. For example: "Space», «Caps Lock», «Shift» and others.

Buttons dismantled. And my eyes appeared a picture from the movie "Rise of the Living Dead." Only cadaveric stench and dismemberment are not enough! :)

Still Life "In the bath»

Ah, yes! Another essential tool in the arsenal of "kitchen". Colander.

Making of the details "kesyu-mesyu." In turn generously pour detergent and thoroughly triturated in hand.

Next, go into a hot soapy bath for 10 minutes "otkisnut." Button simply shifted from the colander and filled with water (foam and mylnost formed by detergent, by the way, I took the "Fairy»)

While "otkisaet 'the Corn" Karlstejn "dark. Sunday and a great beer doublet.

During the washing of the colander tried to dump 1 eraser. Rummaged in the foam found. Saved by the presence of the grid at the opening of the drain. Be careful

With carefully rubbed with a sponge with detergent and washed the top panel. Now everything shines like a cat's balls.

Send this whole puzzle "sunbathing" on the window sill. Thus it is necessary to purge the inner cone-cup each button, because they accumulate water and subsequently long dries.

Method of "bandage + + cologne rub" cleanse the inner panel with contacts. This panel consists of three layers. Wipe each.

While my "dream Transformers" dehydrogenated on the windowsill. There are a couple of time zamodelit Butera

And to look at a couple of vidos yutubushke. "Stig" - thank you.

All dried gum "nipples" in places. Composite gum have special slots so that they are not put into place will not work. Although as the saying goes, "Give a fool x * p glass and he's p * break and cuts his hand»

Now, the most important quest. Hoist the button into place. Here comes to help the camera with the first frame.

Gradually acquires buttons. First insert buttons with barbells.

Claudia assembly. Shining as after a bath. Post scribbled by using toshen keyboard.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting