Bezrukov woke up famous model

After shooting in advertising, designed to raise awareness about the problems of disabled people,
Belgian model Tanya Kievitts has become very popular in Europe.

35-year-old blonde posing in a black bra, decorated with the words "Look me in the eye! I say - in the eye. " Tanya smiled at the camera as an attractive smile, confident women. The appearance of her shots in a campaign to raise awareness of people with disabilities in France and Belgium, which held a nonprofit organization CAP 48, caused a furore. And it's not just words - this year the charity managed to collect more than 4 million euros, 10% more than last year, writes British newspaper Daily mail. Crowds willing to meet "precipitated" model page on Facebook, and journalists who want to interview, almost in the queue lining up.
And as you saw this ad?

And as you saw this ad? & Quot; title = «35-year-old blonde posing in a black bra, decorated with the words" Look me in the eye! I say - in the eye. " Tanya smiled at the camera as an attractive smile, confident women. The appearance of her shots in a campaign to raise awareness of people with disabilities in France and Belgium, which held a nonprofit organization CAP 48, caused a furore. And it's not just words - this year the charity managed to collect more than 4 million euros, 10% more than last year, writes British newspaper Daily mail. Crowds willing to meet "precipitated" model page on Facebook, and journalists who want to interview, almost in the queue lining up.
And as you saw this ad? »& Gt;

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting