Naghiyev

A popular showman, TV presenter, actor Dmitry celebrates birthday. Actor known for his roles macho, but few people know that hides behind Dmitry brutal kind good soft heart: he is actively involved in charity work, helping sick children.

April 4 Dmitry Nagiyev noted birthday. However, the actor admitted that 16 years are not celebrating this date. Usually at this time busy popular actor on the set or on tour. In interviews Naghiyev creates an image of a tough guy who only interested in money. He admits that it literally mesmerizing rustling bills and he agrees to all of the projects that pays well. Moreover, Naghiyev even social events goes for the money. At the same actor rarely becomes a hero gossip.

"I try not to go free. And where I go for the money, the paparazzi were not allowed there. Besides, I do not like parties. Catch, usually those who want to be caught. If even then there is a scandal. Do not want to be caught - not come drunk and with a popular girl on the street, go to the car. I am not one of those who likes to talk about the moment of conception of their child, or to those who gives an interview to two hours after birth. I do not see such directness no sense "- quoted Nagieva" Komsomolskaya Pravda ».

Leading told that he was so busy that he had literally no days off: "In those days, when I'm not working in Moscow, I work in St. Petersburg. And in Greece, Venice, Turkey ... Because I love rustling bills, I have to agree on everything. " Artist gladly talk about money and does not like to talk about what is involved in charity. "I really do not like it when artists come to the orphanage, followed by a delegation travels with cameras. I do not understand this charity. Foundation "Anna" was founded by Elizabeth Nushikyan, who called it the name of his grandmother. Three years ago, it attracted me to work. We help sick children. There are people who with the world on a string, we collected money helped, had surgery, "- reluctantly told Naghiyev.

About the fact that the charity becomes a kind of fashion among celebrities, Dmitry said: "I do not want to talk about others. In my case ... I'll go from the usual jokes and humor: let will sound corny, but I'm doing this because nothing can be more important than children's eyes, childhood diseases ... »

R.S from TS: I do not know about the charity's true or not, but at the time this guy really inspired me to samorazvitie.Lichno he impressed me, IMHO - a talented presenter and actor sovremennosti.S Happy Birthday!

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting