How to keep the drill

Encouraged by these posts "Secrets stationery knife" also decided to leave my two cents worth. Because indeed, many did not have any idea, why on some instruments, slits, slots, borozdochki. Surely each of you to use an electric drill. But not everyone thought, why, for what purpose at the top of the groove.

6 photos.

I often see people, even those whose profession is directly related to power tools when working with the drill or punch, hold them like this:

As often heard: "Yo ... your mother" when they broke a drill. And it is not what or whether there edinichka, only three points, and four, and even of Six.

Now let's think about why the drill breaks? Yes, because if you drill, holding the drill, as shown in the photo, the vector force with which you drill, drill off-center, as they say, on a break:

So, I tell you a secret. This groove is needed in order to keep that tool like this:

Then the force vector is directed precisely at the center of the drill. The drill will serve naaaaamnogo longer, and not just a drill, but also the mechanical part of an electric drill.

Well, the last photo. Sorry for the quality. Fotkal to drill. Everything.

Threat
Since there were many opponents of such holding drills, can credit spread (thanks kintos), I thought about it a leader among elektroistrumenta, Makita

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting