How begging in America





"It is very much needed hair. Please help »
How begging in America


"Just last week, I slept with Lindsay Lohan - please help»
How begging in America

"My wife has been kidnapped! I have less than 98 cents for redemption »
How begging in America

"I'm a time traveler. I need money for a new flow generator »
How begging in America

"Homeless Jedi»
How begging in America

"Homeless Bill needs rich woman»
How begging in America

"Ninjas killed my family - need money for kung fu lessons»
How begging in America

"Why lie !!! I need money for a cold beer »
How begging in America

"After listening to anything for 25 cents»
How begging in America

"Listen to any verbal abuse for 1 $»
How begging in America

"The sister of Britney Spears is expecting a baby and I need money for a good gift»
How begging in America

"Ninja stole my family. I need $ 4 karate lessons »
How begging in America

"Give me some money and I'll give you a slap in the face»
How begging in America

"Need money for beer and a prostitute (At least I do not fool your head)»
How begging in America

"We need money for research alcohol»
How begging in America

"Let's have lunch. Pay - you »
How begging in America

"16 wives 7 hungry dogs 3 thin cat, 25 children and still be attracted. Please help a little trifle »
How begging in America