Metrodan: whether to give alms

Every day I pass through the transition to the metro station VDNH. Fall on the entrance and exit were two African-American males. Maybe not American, but definitely African. One of them was a "sandwich" — was given some publicity, it seems, pizzerias. The other is in a decent leather jacket, sturdy shoes — was sitting on the cardboard, holding the other with the inscription: "Help for the sake of Christ."

Marketing ploy, he chose so himself: well, who would serve the man who idles, if 100 meters is well exactly the same (even worse dressed), at the very least, but honestly earning a livelihood, in the Dorm and possibly school?

Prosily the cardboard box soon disappeared...and found a week later, on Prospekt Mira. Marketing mistakes were taken into account, and sign "Help for the sake of Christ" was changed to "Help in the name of Allah". Also added a detailed description of the misadventures of the sufferer, by the way, it is causing sympathy. But something nice-people messed up again and is with his "Allah" is not exactly near the Orthodox Church! Well, maybe from the mosque drove, so who knows?

Thaw. Again an old acquaintance in transition ENEA. And again asked in the name of Allah — may the Orthodox drove...
It seems to be just adorable.
And the old question: to file or not?

Anyway, and you did nothing about the "dear man" authentically I do not know, except that he's not batting an eye changes his "target audience"!...In hard times, by definition, asking for more. More Scam. I was really distressed.
Had to meet deceivers of all sorts, from minor girls with the big sad eyes to Mature women with the always tear-stained face and costumed priests with unctuous voices (by the way, asking "the Church" in public places by the priests, by definition, the charged). Pregnant (obviously used, but it's hardly a happy woman), put in a "trump" areas of metro-transitions of the old woman who "rotiruyutsya" from time to time, so that was not an eyesore when every day I go the same route, it's easy to notice. Beggar mafia exists — it's all clear.

At some point I even got the impression daily "Dani", leave under the earth. Much of which goes into the pockets of enterprising and not at all needy citizens. Was not myself... Not that pity, not that it's a shame... and I really give a tribute to?! The mafia, not the mafia, but really, keep, tree-stick! Complied with the Law and live in peace...

But ran into memory the faces of those who sincerely thanked for giving; those who are clearly embarrassed of his position, barely perceptible movement of stretching out the hand, not revealing until the end of the palm — it's embarrassing. Those grannies that savestate to beg, sell for pennies, anything — just not humiliated by their alms and pay for their labor.

"Who asks you to give", "Let not the left hand know what the right hand is doing"...
Let every man think for himself makes conclusions.I still don't know if there's a General recipe.
But will always remember this case.

Once, in another difficult economic period, my future husband was going home, and in my purse it still had 50 rubles. Especially not clear up. To paycheck will not stretch, anyway. On the road sat a beggar, and the husband, especially without thinking, took out his stash and he said still that need. Gave, from the heart, and forgotten. A short time later he called a friend and offered a job. Day of work, and in your pocket — deserved... exactly 5000 rubles!
1 to 100: that's the "mathematics" of the Lord!
Unless we have Him by the terminal for issuing fee for a good cause...

Source: foma.ru/metrodan-podavat-ili-net.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting