In Odessa, the neighbors have filled in a nightclub ... concrete!

Residents of the Greek streets Thursday morning saw a funny picture. Entrance to the night club, which is located in the basement of the house at number 25, found himself filled with cement.

-I Take out the trash left in the morning, and noticed that the door can not see the usual - says a resident of Anna S.. -I Love this club nephew walk. At first thought covered "shop", but when arrived home later, which overtook the shock, I realized - are not all clean.

According to neighbors, on Thursday night at about four in the morning to the building drove a cement mixer from which a mixture of cement and poured out on the stairs. As long as the content is not frozen, it caused a brigade of workers are using shovels took to pave the entrance to the door.

-And Can there someone was under the cement? - I asked one of them.

-I Do not know, the autopsy shows - said partner.

According to preliminary information under the door poured 15 cubic meters of cement.

As the "KP", already a few months between the leadership of the club and one of the neighbors is a tacit war.

-When This building were only offices, no problems - says our source. -Odnako Recently lived on the top floor man. He then complained that the music coming from the club, he does not sleep at night.

Moreover, the negotiations came to nothing lead. And after the war: his neighbor threw rubble at the door of the club and the owners of establishments in retaliation directed at the ceiling speakers, the sound that came to be an opponent.

- We are confident that this is the work of careless neighbors. However, we have all the permits, and the club is working legally. It was found that the music of the parties is within the norm - said "KP" art director Anna I. -This places private property, I think, we will refer to law enforcement agencies and the court.

By the way, the next night at the club were going to have a party, but decided to cancel the day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting