Willpower, dostaynaya respect

Stories of amazing people worthy of respect, that after the terrible blows of fate have not given up, and proudly looking into the future! I guess I never tire of admiring and cite as an example of people who are willing to do anything for life!

Isterdey Kenny (Kenny Easterday) of Virginia was born into the world with a rare disease - sacral anomaly. This disease did not allow his spine to develop normally.

At the age of 6 months Kenny amputated legs. A portion of the tibia boy doctors use to complete his partially formed spine.

Doctors say that Kenny is unlikely to live to 21 years. However, it is already 35,
and it feels full of energy to live.

Moreover - contrary to the expectations of relatives and doctors, Kenny Isterdey lives a full life, like any other person.

The absence of feet does not interfere with the strong spirit of man to work, to swim in the pool, go bowling or even have sex with 33-year-old fiancee Nicky.

Together, this pair for 7 years and a daughter Desiree.

Doctors offered Kenny walk using prostheses, but he flatly refused to feel disabled and with the help of his father learned to walk on his hands, and he likes to skateboard.

Even as a child in 1988, Kenny starred in "younger brother» (The Kid Brother) about his own childhood.

Vayhenmayer Eric (Erik Weihenmayer) lost his sight when he was 13 years old.

He later became a secondary school teacher, then wrestling coach and a world-class athlete.

In 2001 he became the first Vayhenmayer blind person to reach the summit of Everest.

September 5, 2002, Eric went to the highest point in Australia - Kosciuszko peak.

In the summer of that year, he was in Russia and successfully climbed Mount Elbrus.

"When I climb, my eyes are my hands. They scanned the rock very carefully, and when I find it to be hooked one arm, the other stretches farther in search of these hooks. "

"The only difficulty lies in the fact that I do not see above their hands ... & quot; - Tells the courageous climber.

Ellett Porter (Porter Ellett) from Bicknell, Utah, lost an arm in an accident when he was only 4 years.

Despite the disability, he became the star of the basketball team's Secondary School in Wayne,
bringing the team to important competitions.

Porter also plays baseball team and runs the distance.

Mark Goffni (Mark Goffeney) was born without arms, but always wanted to be a musician.

He began playing the trombone, and their need to play the guitar realized with the help of the feet.

And in 1992, Mark has created a group Big Toe (literal translation of the name: the big toe).

Tags

See also

New and interesting