Cila will to weight loss - 5 Recommendations.

One of the most influential points in losing weight is willpower. It may be many undeveloped, and others - with a surplus. Many women go on a diet, but not completely all stand and do not get results. Some overdo it and have a fitness dependence from which more than eating and more exercise.

Get yourself together and "switch on" control of power, exercise - all need willpower. And there is no doubt of its presence, because each person it is.
So:

1. The debate on the money as a motivator for weight loss.

Bettors money to relatives. Talk about wanting to lose weight by 10 kg for the beach season. Knowing that you need to pay the money, if you do not lose weight, you will willpower and Jelen to win an argument. And most importantly be less than 10 kg.

2. The temptation is not an order, but the feeling!

When he wants to buy a sweet or something tasty, repeat the phrase "The temptation is not an order, but a feeling." And if you feel you do not need to implement it, or to indulge. After all, the feelings can come and uhodit.Kak only comes tempted to eat something harmful, just remember that you need to do urgently. For example, I want cake, oh, I still I have to vacuum. Just go out and get busy to be distracted. If at the end of time, at least 10 minutes, the desire is not lost - it is necessary to find a replacement. Eat something more useful, like not fat yogurt or drink coffee without sugar. Exact replacement harmful product to its useful alternative: sweets - dried fruit, cheese - cheese, bread - rye bread, fried potatoes to steamed. Very nutritious fruit avocado diet is just what you need. Saturated and contains useful vegetable fats.

3. Know your number of servings

When she starts to not report to myself normal dose, it can suffer from starvation and hang on. Therefore it is better to eat a fractional low-calorie dishes. You should know:
 - 100 grams of meat or fish takes place no more than a deck of cards.
 - For one meal enough 1ch.l. extensible. or butter, here also includes soft cheese
 - 45 grams of cheese looks like a tube of lipstick.
 - A portion of oatmeal and salads should be the size of a fist. Add spices to taste, such as cinnamon for weight loss or turmeric.

4. Eating In routine is an indication of will power.

Eating continuously at a certain time, the body gets used, and begins to give better returns. Fires metabolism and digestion improves. And when the metabolism is adjusted, the weight loss will be efficiently and quickly.
Better yet, change the habit of "sitting at home on the weekends," to visit the hairdresser or to enroll.
Busy business you are distracted by the constant snack. Yes, and gain new useful knowledge.
To improve the strength of will clearly articulate the clock races meals. For example, the 3 main meals and snacks in between. Think over the menu every day, write it on a leaf and stick to the fridge and observe to perform.
It is important to remember that for a woman caloric intake should be 1,200 calories, and for working - 1500 kcal, and fat to consume and produce energy. Of course, count on the menu healthy foods to get all the necessary minerals.

5. When you fall in love with yourself, then the willpower to lose weight will acquire.

How many times did not say, but still need to love yourself. Want or "zazhelat" take care of yourself, believe in themselves necessary for a woman thing. Praise yourself, even for the implementation of small mini-plans or goals, do yourself a small gift in the form of a pen or keychain. Willpower will begin to develop by leaps and bounds.

Make a beautiful box, write on small pieces of different motivational phrases. Every day to get out of the box and put the piece of paper itself this phrase motto of the day.
For example,
I take care of yourself and do not feel guilty for it.
No one can make me a victim. This will happen only when I myself want.
I will persevere until I succeed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting