Facts about women who are only in the life of Vladimir Mayakovsky

Informative information on the femme fatale in the fate and work of Vladimir Mayakovsky called Lilya Brik.

Lilya Brik was born in 1891, in a fairly wealthy family of a Moscow lawyer Yuri Alexandrovich Elena Kagan and Yulyevna nee Berman. Father unsuccessfully dealing with issues related to the right of residence of Jews in Moscow. Mother rizhanka, he graduated from the Moscow Conservatory.

In his youth, Lily realized early in his ability to conquer the male, and she was very amorous, plunging headlong into a passionate and numerous novels, which gave her parents a lot of hassle. According to legend, among her fans she was even Feodor Chaliapin. One day he met a doer of the promenade the streets of Moscow and Lily invited her to his concert. Of course, any liberties this was not followed, but Lily so she talked about that period of his life: "My mother did not know me no rest, and did not take her eyes off me» ...

At the same time parents are rightly proud of his daughter, and she was capable, and talented. Yes, having an unerring flair for really talented and beautiful. And if most could not do anything, she resorted to the help of others. For example, in the family often and proudly read out relevant works Lily arouses interest and approval of the visiting students. But once it became clear that the true writer is not a schoolgirl and her teacher of literature, abandon the creative instead of his youthful passion.

It was decided to send an adventurous girl away, in Katowice, the Polish town where my grandmother lived. But soon came the shocking news: a girl in love with an uncle, and so much that began to seek a lawyer at the Moscow agreement on a formal marriage with his daughter. Lily quickly returned to Moscow.

It is worth noting, our heroine strongly emphasized its attractiveness makeup and resorted to a variety of "women's" tricks. "Her solemn eyes; there are insolent and sweet in her face with lipstick and dark hair ... this is the most charming woman knows a lot about human love and sensual love "- recalled one of her contemporaries.

When she was thirteen years old, she met a seventeen Osip Brik, who was appointed head of the propaganda mug in her girls' school. Lily, on her admission, immediately fell in love, but, alas, for the first time unrequited. However, after several years of marriage with Osip yet been registered, and later Lily remembered the beginning of their relationship: "We Osei much philosophizing and finally believe that for each other when talking about the supernatural. We both thought a lot on this subject, and I came to the conclusion, which said Ose. After listening to me, he's in perfect excitement went to his desk, took out a box scrawled notebook and began to read aloud, almost word for word what I just told him ».

She herself said that the attractiveness of the formula is very simple: "It is necessary to convince the man that he was a great, or even genius, but that others do not understand. And let him that is not allowed at home. For example, smoking or go where they like. Well, the rest will be good shoes and silk underwear. " As a married woman, Lily flirted recklessly, but try not to cross the line ...

... As long as their life with Osip appeared aspiring poet Vladimir Mayakovsky, with whom Lily met in 1915. To it brought him little sister Elsa, just finished 8th grade school. He is looked after by the young poet. "July 1915. Joyful date. I am seeking to LY and OM Brick "- Mayakovsky wrote many years later in his autobiography. Brik House soon became his home, their family - his family.

That evening, the poet found his muse. "Volodya was in love with me once and for all. I say - for ever and ever - because it will remain for centuries, and was born the hero that this love will erase from the face of the earth "- then said Lily. Her attitude to the new fan was difficult, to say the least. As she wrote in her memoirs, in Mayakovsky it irritated her everything, including his appearance, and even the name, similar to the "vulgar nickname." But there is in the memoirs she said that her adorable Osia "immediately fell in love with Volodya." And at that time the relationship between the spouses became strained, Osip paid less attention to his wife. Paradoxically, Lily drew in their marriage a third party to keep the union that literally shocked the Puritan Moscow is not the time. Add spice to a relationship with her husband due to an affair with another man, to consolidate the creative tandem of two friends the commercial component - this is the choice of Lily Yeah, the woman decided to outstanding problems in the family original way.

Once Lilya Brik and Mayakovsky went into a fashionable cafe Petrograd "Halt comedians'. Leaving, Lily had forgotten her purse, and the poet returned to her. At the next table sat a spectacular lady, well-known journalist Larissa Reisner, who looked at the Mayakovsky sadly: "You are now and will carry this bag for life! I Larisochka, this bag can carry in his mouth - followed the proud answer - no offense in love! "This is how the shocking affair married and frankly not dazzle with its natural beauty (certificates unbiased contemporaries and photochronicle surprisingly unanimous in this issue) Ladies and genius poet.

Lilya Brik by example proved that necessarily be a written beauty to mad men.

On a visit to the family of Brick Mayakovsky came known writers, and part friends Mayakovsky Velemir Khlebnikov, Sergey Yesenin, Vsevolod Meyerhold, Maxim Gorky. Soul and the natural center of "salon" was the mistress, Lilya Brik. Then there was Mayakovsky's poem "The Backbone Flute" in which, as in many subsequent verses, the poet sang of his violent feelings for Lily. A special place in the lyrics took Mayakovsky poem "Lilichka!". Liu - as it was called Mayakovsky - immediately realized that so you need to storms and suffering, not stable feeling. Vladimir himself once said to her: "Oh, how I like it when tormented, jealous ..." For the sake of jealousy, he even elicited Lily details of her wedding night with my husband and then terribly worried. But some of these experiences turned into poetic lines. Knowing this effect, the muse of the poet sometimes deliberately forced to be fidgety.

Perhaps the secret charm Lili Brik was precisely her femininity. She could not live without nice clothes, she invented dresses. Mayakovsky much published, earnings enough for a comfortable life. Lily even persuaded him to bring from Paris Renault car and learn to drive, she has always been behind the wheel. When there was a threat of parting with Mayakovsky because of the poet's love affair with a Russian emigrant Tatyana Yakovleva, Lily asked her sister, who lived in Paris, write a letter with the news that the alleged Tatyana marries a wealthy viscount, and read the letter aloud on one of the evenings . Pale Mayakovsky immediately decided to failed love affair with Tatiana, who did not even know about the scam done by nurses.

Suicide Lily Mayakovsky perceived quite calmly, saying that the poet has always been a "neurotic." Death is her husband Osip she survived with difficulty: "When there was Mayakovsky - Mayakovsky did not, and when he died Brik - I died." But after that her life was still a lot of men, beautiful courtship, flowers and gifts - everything that the muse loved.

After the death of the poet Lila engaged in preparation of collected works of Mayakovsky, but problems arose with the publication. Then she wrote a letter to Stalin with a request for assistance in the publication of the meeting. That's what her letter, Stalin said: "Mayakovsky was and remains the best, most talented poet of our Soviet epoch. Indifference to his memory and works - a crime. "The words of the leader is not in question: the poet Mayakovsky became the chief of the Soviet Union.

Lili Brik has collaborated with the GPU and other Soviet secret services, "went abroad more often than in Peredelkino".

About Lila Jurevne told that she and 80 years easily captivated gentlemen, skillfully changing the voice and facial expression so that every man seemed - he is the chief of her life. Biographer Basil Katanyan Mayakovsky wrote of her: "She had a" talent to live. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting