Secrets of the German road repairs

Author: When two weeks ago began the repair of the road under our windows, I, unlike normal people, even happy. Well, let the noise, dirt and park, but I have learned the secret of the secrets of the German Road and drove them to Perm!

The street is small, about 200 meters, quiet, and the main problem was to prevent parking cars on it at the appointed hour.

The street, by our standards, it is currently suitable for the operation, which it was decided to repair do not know the question to the Munich municipality. In the photo those flaws, I could detect a cursory examination.

For the master took the matter thoroughly. In these containers, I expected much, as a storehouse of secrets.

The start was swift, I have not even had time to take a picture of the process of removing the old cloth, after lunch already the street looked like this:

I was delighted, because under the old asphalt found another older bridge. Here it is a secret! If the asphalt is laid on a base of the road can stand forever!

But no! There is no secret! Cobblestones removed following passage grader and taken away in an unknown direction.

And on the road rolled ordinary sand-gravel mixture.

Here it is, storm drainage, unknown in Perm!

Technique drove on schedule.

As you can see, nothing surprising. In Perm, probably more modern machines.

That's the kind I have not seen the level of the road surface reconcile. Although it may be, I do not know.

Completion operations also occurred rapidly. Type in the afternoon.

New lattice livnevki.

Communication well at the highest level road.

The object is ready. On the day the entry was forbidden. And then - please!

In general, as you can see, the secret one - not to steal!
It's very simple, very organized, very fast!
Two parts:
 - A team, a dozen people, the people are different, but the technique and the manual - the Germans.
 - All done in a week, but did not work in the rain and as I understand it, not because they were afraid of getting wet, and because the technology does not allow.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting