As I washed down helmet

Good evening YaPovtsy! Today I woke up and produces an output in the afternoon, I decided to do the cleaning in the house. (18-44 time right now to clean your hands and have not reached). Raskochavshis after sleep, looked a film of new products, and then went to the pantry to take all the same cloth to dust and then my eyes fell on my helmet. Season he still did not open this year, so for half a year, covered with dust. Rubbing the helmet, I thought maybe something on it to draw? And then began the process which took more than one hour. First was dealt iskiz Guy Fawkes, did not go. Then Simon-kote not too sloping. I start to surf our favorite PL in search of pictures related to Ukraine and Russia. I thought to represent the coat of arms or troops polite caricature. And I came across something that I wanted to draw in the end was able to draw! Strictly no judge will hear the criticism. (in hudozhku not study, drawing on the helmet for the first time) will be 11 phot ... do not break!

2. ekskiz

2. Drawing the background (pardonte if something goes wrong) the first time I spread

10.Poslednyaya

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting