About student!

Funny !!!

Student 20s hit by a bus, and - to the death. I woke up in the other world. In the armchair in front I saw someone who looked like a man, but the infrared light glowing from within.
-Where I am?
You're in hell, son. But do not be afraid to advance, there is actually a lot better than describe it, on the ground. Here you smoked in your life?
Student lowers his eyes: - Yes, smoking.
Well then, on Monday will be a holiday for you. This is our day of smoking. Choice - a huge, from pipes and tobacco to the expensive cigars and hookah. Smoke all Monday, until late at night. And do not care asthma and cancer - you're already dead! A drink you loved?
A student hangs his head: - Not without it ...
-I-Have! Then get ready for the holidays on Tuesday! This day we drink the whole, in the morning, beer and light wines to the most hard liquors: vodka and alcohol. And spit on the liver: you're already dead! What about drugs?
Student blushes: - Yes, there are!
-Well, I have fun on Wednesdays! We have a day of the drug, a t the easiest to heavy heroin and synthetics. You want - kolis, you want - smoke, and do not be afraid of any withdrawal or overdose, no cops - you're already dead! And women?
Student animated: - What!
-Then Otorvesh on Thursdays! This is our day of indiscriminate sex. The fact that women are in hell 10 times more than men, and you will supervybor! And for syphilis there any even do not remember - you're already dead! But not if you were gay?
Student throws: No, you!
-M-Yes-sss ... That Friday will then become a living hell for you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting