Full-time duty at the emergency room.

Hello. Irina, 46 years old, has 12 years of emergency doctors in the city of Angarsk. For days we are not allowed to work. Our schedule: day, night, otsypnoy output. Not very convenient schedule, but the boss knows best. I offer you my photo report of 27 August 2011, 12:00 which have been at work. Gallery was much more than a hundred, but had uzhatsya. Filmed on mobile, as a victim, I do not, I'll be on call to click the camera. Under the cut 98 photos.

I woke up at 7.00. The kitchen includes local TV station to find out the temperature outside: 14, time is 7.06:

Looks out the window, there is no wind, it does not seem especially cold. Under the window is surrounded by a garden fence, the ground-prihvatizirovat Dzyadok neighbor from the second floor. I do not bother: the garden is better than a dog Kaki under windows:

I take a shower. I dry the hair dryer:

Breakfast not always. And today you do not want. Sometimes in the morning I can square meal (burgers, borscht). I do not drink coffee at all. I open the refrigerator to take food to work. On the access door of the family pictures, printed on magnetic paper, hanging four years, is already fading. Above the photo mushrooms, dried mushrooms, hanging from last summer:

I gathered me daily rations:

Gathered, I go to 8.00. The family sleeps, Saturday.

He came out of the house. My path to the tram stop through the "hole" between the nine--gap:

More is not very thick, I can get through. Along the edges of a photo-wall houses down with my hand-bag:

Far away my red tram at 8.08 hours. Change begins at 8:30. Go 12 minutes:

The conductor me obiletila fare 12 rubles, minibuses and buses price rose to 14 rubles:

We pass the temple of the Holy Trinity, the morning service begins at 8.30, usually more people come to the tram and in a hurry to work. Next stop is my:

I went to the door of the "fast" is not the front door, so I will stop with:

Arrive at work in 8.24:

I went to the office of a senior doctor shifts to sign the raportichke the arrival on duty:

Notes:

I went into sanitarskuyu, take my robe breech. Most wear their own gowns and suits, they are more aesthetic. Beru breech gown on the case sent to the call at 8.30 and I do not have time to change into his costume:

I went up to the second floor, at the pharmacy signs for medicines, I go to change clothes:

Women's staffroom:

My cabin for three. In luckies-double:

Take out a folder and stethoscope:

I dressed. Crash at work:

All right:

I go into the dining room, I put a bag of food in the refrigerator

Cutlery, sugar, tea leaves, coffee and drugoe- personal boxes, adapted from the various subjects: from the syringes, shoes, someone in that much. Furniture, too, from everywhere:

My gadgets are stored in a cabinet in ordinatorskoj:

There are two microwaves, kettle, etc .:

Flowers adorn:

Regularly Chinese rose blooms. Outside, drivers have a smoke on the stairs:

We announce the call over the intercom:

With the older window manager to receive a card call:

On the first call to our brigade sent to 9.25, it depends, can send and 8.30, depending on the number of calls. The woman, aged 40, is re-saw, vomiting:

Constantly I work with a medical assistant Julia, she's sick. Today, working with Victor, he is from newcomers. Good, do not bother, no brakes. Medics we have only to mental health team:

But the driver, he strains from out of town, did not know the address, map is not oriented, a light bulb turning chronically forgets to disconnect, you done to refuel from the exit, where the "brick". I-well, very patient, but kiplyu and bubbles. He looks at the map, see, the fig does not see:

We left the call, the dispatcher by radio reports that a call from the abandoned, gives us another: the 10th district, the store "Dawn", a bad person. Recorded:

We go to the "Dawn»:

Upon arrival, no one can see, check with the dispatcher:

On the porch in the end, our "client", near the bone. Homeless, yesterday discharged from travmotdeleniya, look around on the spot, indications for emergency hospitalization there. Virgo people like nowhere else. In winter we carry in emergency hospital, or freeze. Who is left in place:

Call-back, which are free. We returned to the station. Go to 10.12:

I went to the control room to pofotat. In the window paramedic Lisa, looking where they are sent:

On the table at the senior manager phone "NGO" (Head of the Civil Defence?) - A direct connection with the duty of the city, it is broadcasting a telephone message for extreme weather conditions, can intervene in the control room, if any conflict situation to cause "fast":

Manager "scores" in the computer information from the dealt cards call: diagnosis, outcome, treatment, and others.

On the wall in the control room and city maps of Angarsk:

Our team announce the call: blood pressure in women 58 years:

In the control room located approached bookseller:

Offers:

Our driver coming down the stairs from the chauffeur:

Aunt comes with packets still some traders:

While the driver throws the car out of the garage, I went to look that brought. Offers a set of bed linen, a salary:

We arrived on a call when you open the door fell off the suitcase, it happens sometimes. Well, that did not open and not scattered. Victor glanced quickly, everything is intact? Break the ampoule mexidol:

After calling the callback, we have returned. On the way to the station pass by the registrar, on Saturday many weddings:

We stop at the shop "Alliance". Victor today without homemade food for lunch:

Lunch:

We go to the station at 12.29, we ask lunch allowed. At lunch 30 minutes. May withdraw from lunch if something urgent, and no one to send. Rarely, but it happens. Victor went into the dining room, and I incidentally Fota suitcase:

Tires:

Here I am by no means agree with this:

Other teams also have lunch:

I warm up mashed potatoes with a chop:

Going to a fourth call. Occasion: 70 years old, unconscious son called back, if the team left. Going fast, the driver did not give "hang" over the map, the road show itself:

Our "unconscious" is sitting in a chair in good health, do not lie, and sitting. So, too often. You start to ask, well, "as if today would lose consciousness." BP 110/70, Victor leads granny to the sofa:

Removes ECG:

I am comparing with the previous film, without negative dynamics:

Son crossed that everything is fine. When my mother became ill, the son he measured a very low pressure. Or with fright, or tonometer knocks. Please measure your son tonometer blood pressure, so he had no doubt that I'm stretching the truth:

Call-back, we have returned. "ER" is behind this house, built in 1980, the Olympic year. On the balcony slabs sports figures. Victor and two other doctors live in this house, right in the doctor coats stomp of its entrances:

We go to the station at 14.10:

I sat down to write the card, but soon we were again on the call: a woman of 80 years, chest pain:

Complaints, history, physical examination, ECG, pulse oximetry (measurement instrument or saturation of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate):

The patient is very high blood pressure 240/120, yet reduce I write cards and write prescriptions to fill his first aid kit:

Call-back, we have returned. Today, with all the challenges we return, more often, when after the call on the radio give a one more call, and then one more challenge and more ... After such a duty concludes: "Today we drove!". This Saturday fell into the category of "calm duty." Go back to the 15.55:

Senior doctor find the control room, sign my recipes:

I went up to the pharmacy, the window am applying recipes, get vials, painted in the journal:

Lay down to rest:

We were on the sixth call, bad paralyzed:

And undergo treatment of this patient: 75. call go into the car. When working with Julia, she wears a suitcase, I wear a cardiograph. Today, Victor did not give me a cardiograph, is it all himself. Man !:

Call-back, give us a call in the village of Kita: male, chest pain. He meets a woman at the bus stop "Ferry" in the store of the same name. Stupidly look at the map:

I know where this stop, go, and that there are women:

Living in the country, no patient card or statements, or films, arrhythmia few days, chest pain. Treat, we are going to be hospitalized. The patient has a rare patronymic-Komissarovich. In the frame of our long-suffering shook plaster suitcase with handle:

I sat battery, please take pictures Vitya, Komissarovicha brought to the emergency hospital, I paged foot stretcher to become higher, on a par with our stretcher:

Brought to the receiver:

Passed patient call-back, at 18.35. give a call to the eighth day. Man, chest pain. We serve and this call. Call-back, at 19.30. return to the station. Our team is open until 20.30, so it will be another challenge today. Go back to the 19.47 .:

I put the phone to recharge, collect all your things, because today I have worked the last shift, Monday will go on a two-month study to improve the skills to Irkutsk being discontinued. Today's vigil was calm, without an extreme. And well, but it is not without accusations would cost "a patient is dying, and the doctor takes pictures!". 20. 37. The leave from the station:

She meets her husband in a car, Fota me with bags. When he was on the watch, then I go home and tram

Call in to the Vita to clear the last pictures to my phone by bluetooth. Weather spoils thunder. I joked: "kill so many lightning-cell in one place!»:

We came to the house in 20.56 .:

My husband went to the garage, the house met the children, my daughter went to the bathroom to bathe

I'm in the kitchen. My husband cooked patties from puff pastry with cheese and raisins, ham and cheese, very tasty he gets! What he was not only in this life! Who works in the drilling engineer on the chisel in the US company, and the first thing after school education, the culinary school:

I had dinner time 21.15:

The husband came to 21. 35, drank tea with me, and for a computer

Talking with my mom 18 minutes, it is the country in Arhireevke, her rain while talking and we went to rain

I stand jars lecho prepared the day before, in the sink:

My dishes and jars:

I also went for a computer, transfer the pictures today. Docha came out of the bathroom, time 23.30. I bathe two and a half hours, not Hilo !:

Scanned pictures, something is removed, the time 00.26:

I go to the nursery, all "in business." To swear to fit sleeping

Cleaned lecho in the refrigerator:

Take a shower:

Children bed, I wish "good night", while 00 55:

Time 01.00, I lay down, my husband Fota, turns off the light:

Long day, a detailed photo report, well, all this is a chore! Still, I did it!

Source: odin-moy-den.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting