All admirers of Mr. Lukashenko

During a night flight by ambulance substations Minsk, doctors talked about the conditions in which they work. "For us, no one creates the conditions - anywhere," - they complain. About the "gazelle" on duty at public events without dinner, cold form, which wash themselves, and how to go after survey of homeless people at the reception to the child. 15-20 minute break - dinner, ran to the bathroom or refill?

During the 24-hour duty emergency workers stands only at lunch time. "It seems like everyone should have lunch with 2 to 4 pm, but if there is a call, it is necessary at this time to leave," - said an employee. Lunch should last from 20 minutes to 2 hours.

Paramedic says, going to the challenges of their own, without a doctor '30th in 12 hours once I was at the substation, ate in 15 minutes and went on. " Sometimes providers of the day I stop at the substation once, and they face a choice: replenish medicines, go to the toilet or eat lunch - only one thing could have enough time and told the guys on the other substation.

Thus, for example, 6 minutes substation room for meals no.

"CAN NOT NORMALLY wash their hands before leaving the patient»
People are not satisfied with the terms: "What are we - not the people?»

"Refrigerators do not give out. The one that is on our 2nd substation, it is not clear how else works. All the questions people are told that no money - buy yourself! "Microwave, kettle, officials say, people buy their own expense.

Workers themselves buy and care for the machine, "sponges, garbage bags - these tools are purchased for their money. Although matrons have it all. We wash the car themselves, because they want to work in normal conditions. If it had not been washed, it would have been black, covered in blood. Then the form would be dirty ».

The rooms, which houses the clothes and things ambulance workers 6th substation, not closed. A staff of the 2nd say in lounges cold, put euro windows - blowing, and can not include the heaters. "I do not get out of snot, and I have a small child," - said a paramedic resuscitation team.

On the 4th substation workers rest on these cushions Photo courtesy of US officers "Ambulance station."

"After the day we can not go home not having washed - carry it all" - doctors say. But the door to the bathroom stall at the substation is not closed. And ... "in the same mind wash rags wipe the machine, wash the floors. Here wash stretcher with blood and other biological fluids ».

The toilets at the substations, doctors say, is out of paper and soap - they only appear during inspections. "We've seen teams that went" to the center "and brought a lot of paper rolls. When these funds come, we are told not to touch anything - it is to be checked. And we can not even wash their hands properly before the visit to the patients ».

Sometimes people will buy hygiene products. Workers dispatcher told that at their own expense to buy the paper for photocopying and printing orders. "When you talk to people - everyone likes the job but leave because of working conditions - they are further squeezed," - complaining workers.

On a post of the 4th substation conditions are far from ideal:

That goes a toilet an emergency medical technician. Photo courtesy of US officers "Ambulance station».

Of the four shells, doctors say, water is the only one, and that - cold.

"WE ARE" sterile "BY VISITS we go, the fear!

A separate offense, which says all meet emergency workers - form. It issued a dimensionless sometimes beushnyh, they say. Some of it is short, some - is too great.

"I came to work here in 2007 - says Yulia paramedic. - Form I was given three months later, dimensionless. And I sewed for their money. After that I did not receive any. She asked her sister-mistress - in fact it should be. Said simply go away & quot ;. Sister Julia worked at the ambulance 1, 5 years "and only gave beushnyh, ragged." And it should be, according to doctors, two summer and two winter form. And rightly so, according to the workers: "If I Soiled must take off their clothes and give matron for processing. And we are working with blood, vomit, dusted himself off, and went on well, or washed out ».

"From the sanitary station came and told us that we should give out shoes, like the police, or have to pay the money, which we do buy it," - says Irina paramedic.

"Signs for some hat, shoe, shirt for - where is it?" - Picked up by physicians.

There was an incident, a paramedic said, "saved my grandfather, he died. And I very strongly smeared. He had a cult, I helped move him from the bed to the ground, well, he smeared me. It's good that I have my own two forms. I have three in the morning went to look for clothes to dress. But all was quickly removed and given treatment, not the wash ... »

It turns out that the form of the workers are home to wash. "On our forms can be anything - outraged employees - and the visits are different - we go to all in a row. After the homeless - dusted himself off and went to visit the children ».

In the summer, even at 10 degrees in the form of parimsya winter merznu - plastic, tell the substation. "Have you ever seen the form of the police? With podstezhkoy, but not fat, with rezinochkoy bottom - not blowing. Not that we have ... "It turns out that a medical form of summer turns to winter easy - clip on the sleeve. And that is why doctors are cold.

"I recently came a call from the fire firefighters pulled two people, - says the doctor resuscitation team. - We have stood in the cold in these jackets ... I would like to, but do not think about the person. " When I form the ambulance workers want to make suggestions, but "the leadership is not necessary».

The shape complain all - very much it is now cold. The regional emergency sewed overalls - they are warm, doctors are jealous.

--img9--

Doctors showed gloves that they are given. "What is it? Washed and dried beushnye? To wear them - demonstrates the resuscitation team physician - should start on the road to the car, the gloves have to open the intercom, and then save the man ... OK? Well, if you put them in place - kill so much time. And that - to ask the patient, "Wait, man, do not die"?
And when you need to urgently change gloves, the doctor in advance puts on two pairs at once. Otherwise it is impossible.

--img10--

"The policeman PEOPLE THAT WE ARE A-NO?

Another problem - maintenance of various sports and festive events. Organizers pay for the availability of emergency. "You can also create a backup team and normally pay people - wonder workers. - We've taken the car to change that is to serve the population of the city. The load on the remaining employees just colossal. Of the five intensive care is three ».

At the events emergency team is on duty 12:00 without a hot lunch. "Eat something to eat cold food. And if you do not know in advance that will be sent to the service, generally bypasses the liver and mineral water ».

Most doctors resent that other emergency services, which are also on duty on the "hockey-holidays", provide nutrition. "One went on holiday in Silichi, which was attended by the president, it was a lot of police, the Interior Ministry provided them with food, and fed our police resuscitation team. Why is the ministry of thought to his players, and our about us - no? Are we - not the people? »

By the way, because of all the activities in a season workers ambulance is not possible to go on vacation, "May holidays do not give because the world hockey championship in July - a holiday in early September - the Day of the city».

"Gazelle jumping in like a ball»

New machines resuscitation ambulance crews leadership likes to show reporters. "There were many stories. Only remove these - the new car is very good, in which a lot of shelves and of everything. A regular "gazelles" - no photographs. And it's terrible! People sit there for days, and paramedics make it stay in the van - otherwise deprived of bonuses. And a man should spend 24 hours in such conditions: all rattle, the huge gap - the wind howled, rotten door is not closed. Sometimes it flows down. It has been such that a paramedic was sitting in the car under the umbrella. And it is that the employee held the door, because that opened. And while we're on the move frequently assist! »

In a sudden stop in the "Gazelle" doctors literally rolling on the bench. In addition, in the cold in the van very cold. "Imagine, if you carry a patient who" is "the stone - it's extreme pain. Or in the car need to undress the person and make a cardiogram! »

"I wanted to work in the emergency room, - says one of the officers - but I never thought that we as human beings will not be considered. And now it getting worse ».

--img11--

P.S. Translate salaries, voiced in the movie. 4 million small bel.rubley is about 430, or about $ 14,400 Russ.Ruble. And it is on 1, 5 + 0, 5 bets. 1 rate = 8:00.

--img12--

Source: news.tut.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting